Chapter 6

Happy birthday to that Anon on Tumlbr (probably @Caspelle), who asked me to update today on their birthday!!

Rey's POV

"Um, what?", I asked and took off my Vans, pushing them next to the door.

"You had sex last night. You're glowing and smiling and-wait. Did you just lose your virginity?"

"Pssh no?"

"You're lying!", she yelled, widely smiling. "Oh my god! Wait! No! NIALL took your virginity? That's why he was so distracted last night!"

"What?"

"Last night after he dropped you off he returned quite late and was really distracted. Then he got really drunk and started making out with Soph, which she then took home and probably fucked. But WHAT?! You lost your fucking V card? Holy shit? How was it?!"

"It was amazing. I mean, it wasn't anything romantic..."

"But it was with Niall, so it was perfect.", she mocked in a baby voice and I rolled my eyes, knowing she was right anyway.

"So how did it happen?"

"Well, we were listening to the college radio station and they started playing songs written by students, and Hey There Delilah started playing."

Her eyes widened.

"He wrote that about you! Oh my god! Oh my god! I remember a year ago when we were in music class, and Zayn and Niall fought because I said that they did nothing romantic for a girl, and then Niall said that the most romantic thing was that he wrote a song about a girl!!!"

"Really?"

She nodded excitedly and I smiled to myself.

"So did you love him?"

"Hm?"

"Did you love him? When you were together that summer."

"I did."

"Why?"

"Um...reasons."

"What reasons? Or is it actually hard to find something to love about him?"

"No... I just...I don't want to tell you what I love about him because I don't want you to...hm."

"You don't want me to start liking him! Oh my god! And love, as in present tense? Oh my god! You still like him!"

"I really don't I just-"

"I study psychology. You're the easiest person to read, ever. Niall, however, he's one of the few people I can't figure out. He's like, I don't know. He probably has high walls built up and stuff."

"Is there anyone else you can't figure out?"

"Zayn. He's really mysterious and seems like he has some problems he needs to sort out. Like an inner battle or something."

"Yeah...", I trailed off and then she started telling me about how Ryan and her hooked up last night before he threw up over her shoes.

~~~~

It was October 30th, which meant that is was the day I had to give in my assignment. And I was screwed because I didn't do it. The song however was a success (we used a song written by Niall).

It wasn't that I didn't have time or that I was bored...I was just too caught up between French and face timing with Sam (I felt really guilty about Niall and I so I decided to work harder on our relationship-it worked!) and most of all, I had absolutely no clue what to write, because it was just a boring, stupid topic the teacher gave me in order to mess with me.