Chapter 19

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1,860 COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT IT TO HIT 1K BUT YOU GUYS SURPRISED ME AS ALWAYS!!!!! LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH AND I'M ABOUT TO REACH 2K FOLLOWERS THIS IS SO AMAZING :D

IF YOU REACH 2000 COMMENTS THIS CHAPTER I'M GOING TO DIE I SWEAR IT WOULD BE AMAZING xx

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY AND KEEP ME GOING TO WRITE LONG CHAPTERS!

!!!!! for those wondering by the way, Chris and Chloe are played by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens because I just like them-although I prefer her with Austin Butler !!!!

This chapter goes to @LiveYourDreamXxX for commenting so many nice things on the last chapter!

(By the way, don't get me started on Liam's Instagram because it's the best thing that has ever happened to me and also Harry's long, straight hair-at least his hair is straight lol sorry about this joke- makes me want to set myself on fire because he looks like sex okay)

bye enjoy the chapter guys haha

-----

Rey's POV

"What?", I asked, even though I heard him perfectly the first time.

"What if we moved in together?"

"Isn't a bit soon? I mean...we literally got together like a week ago."

"But we already lived together and we've known each other for like three years. Do you not want to?"

"Of course I do...it's just-I can't afford a place right now."

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Of course I'm going to pay for it. Well, my dad."

I squinted my eyes at him as he continued working his case.

"Just imagine it babe...", he started and rolled over me, sitting up so he would straddle my stomach as I layed under him.

"Amazing view of the Brooklyn Bridge and the park, your own marble bathroom and not to mention heating."

I smiled up at him. "I have nothing against us moving in together, I'd love to babe."

His eyes widened and he placed his hands on either side of my head.

"I love it when you call me that."

"Really? Why?"

"Because it's cute."

There was a short pause, before he asked:

"So do you want to do this or not?"

I smiled, pretending to think about it.

"Hmm...if we can get a cat."

"What? No."

I pouted up at him and he sighed.

"Fine. Then we can get a snake too."

"No way."

"An iguana?"

"A hamster."

"A guinea pig."

"Deal.", I said and he smirked.

"Jesus we're going to have a petting zoo."

"It's going to be great.", I told him and he smiled, bending down to press a kiss to my lips.

"I know."