Chapter 14

This is getting ridiculous! Your comments are amazing and I get extremely giddy when I see them <3 I love reading them as I go through my story, they make me laugh :) So keep them coming.

Also, for those who haven't read chapter two, "I think I fucked your neighbors", it's up now (but on private).

---

Rey's POV

"I think I'm having a heatstroke." Was the first thing I heard when I stirred awake the next morning.

Niall was on the other side of the bed, blanket kicked at our feet and we were drenched in sweat.

"Open a fucking window or I'm literally going to die.", he said and I got out of bed, stumbling to the window and doing as asked.

He turned down the AC to the minimum and stood up, standing right under it so he could cool himself off.

I bit my lip and smiled at the thought that he spent the night with me once again. I suddenly got really scared because no, I was not getting butterflies.

There was a knock on the door, and I went to open it, just to see Amy there, dressed up already.

"Finally, you're up! You should get dressed because the bus comes in thirty minutes to get us to the aqua park. And unless you want to be stuck in the back with the old people, I suggest you hurry. Nice pants by the way."

She winked at Niall, before she disappeared.

Niall cursed and I grabbed my clothes for the day, and then walked to the bathroom.

When I came out, dressed and clean, he was nowhere to be seen. Katherine and Ricky were already at the door, putting their shoes on.

"I got you a muffin at breakfast, eat it and move.", Amy instructed and shoved me my sneakers.

She put my shoes on as I ate and Katherine and Ricky packed my bag.

"Okay five more minutes, think about that gross drool from old people as you run!", Amy yelled behind me as we hurried down the hallway to the elevator.

Everyone: http://www.polyvore.com/aloha_what_stupid_name/set?id=116328462

We got to the bus in time, and God praise Jake for saving us seats in the back, far away from old grumpy people that reminded me of my grandpa.

I sat down next to Jake in the back, right in front of Niall and Justin.

Hm

I made fun of him bringing his parka to a waterpark trip on a thousand degree weather.

The aqua park was forty-five minutes away from the hotel and we could only stay there until five, because that's when the last bus came.

It was a big waterpark and the queue was extremely long but they had announced a rainy afternoon on the radio when we were in the bus so it wasn't that bad.

When we finally got out tickets it was already half past twelve and it got to a quarter past one when we were out of our clothes.

"Do you want to come to the big slide with us?", Justin asked and I pulled my sunglasses down to look at him.

Niall, Soph and Jake were looking at me questioningly, so I nodded and shrugged.

"Sure.", I agreed, yawning after it.

"You sleepy babycakes?", Jake asked with a smirk on his face. "Reckon you didn't get much sleep last night?"

"Shut up.", I muttered. "I'm probably going to fall asleep on you during the ride."