Chapter 7

Sorry it took so long! But I had exams and a lot of assignments which led to a lack of updates !

Previously in Chapter 6:

Niall made an appearance a few minutes later, with a backpack packed and amazing lilac hair.

He pushed his black Ray Bans onto his head and looked at a piece of paper filled with the names of everyone who was coming.

"Okay...so I think everyone is here, right?", he asked and started looking around the living room, counting people.

The doorbell suddenly rang and everyone turned silent.

"Since when do we have a fucking doorbell?", Niall asked and turned towards the hallway.

"Actually, there's someone else joining us.", Katherine said smiling at me, before she hopped off the bar and placed the beer on it.

"Who?", Niall asked confused, before Katherine disappeared to get the door.

The door opened and I heard a familiar voice, before Sam appeared with a backpack in hand.

"Oh my god!", I screamed, excitement filling my body.

I jumped off the chair and ran over to him, jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around him. His hands came to my waist as he pressed a short kiss to my lips.

He let me down and I turned to everyone. I was met with surprised, confused and happy expressions.

"Everyone, this is Sam. My boyfriend from England."

Rey's POV

Everyone: http://www.polyvore.com/festival_day/set?id=109083213

Amy was the first one to speak after a long silence.

"Oh! Cool! I heard so much about you Sam.", she said and walked towards him, holding her hand out.

"You're her roommate, right?", Sam asked smiling, putting an arm around me and shaking Amy's hand.

"That's me."

Soon enough everyone got back to normal, teasing Sam and joking around with him. He got accommodated really quickly, which was amazing because I would've hated if there was going to be some tension this weekend.

And I was glad that no one even bothered to mention the fact that I slept with Niall. I had to tell him myself. And I was going to, as soon as the festival was going to come to an end.

We eventually called about twenty cabs that took us to the festival grounds. There were like a thousand yellow cabs and cars lined up in parking lot. The park was filled with people on the sidewalk and the queue was huge, people who wanted to camp out and finally enter anxiously waiting.

"We're going to wait forever.", I whined as the cab stopped.

"We have backstage passes so we can enter through the back.", Katherine told me. "We're going to meet up with Tyler in front of the back entrance."

Sam helped me carry my suitcase and Ricky helped Katherine as we made our way to the back entrance. The festival was indeed taking up half of Central Park, and tall, metal wired fences had been set up to separate the park from the festival.

Sam's dance club and their teacher, Tyler and our dance club and One Direction were all waiting up for us at the back. The rest of our huge group had to wait in line to get tickets.