Chapter 13

Okay guys you are amazing! I can't believe it! I asked you to beat 100 comments and you made over 300?? I LOVE YOU! Keep commenting on paragraphs and stuff, it honestly makes my day to read your opinion about every thing ! Thank you so much, I literally cried when I saw <3

(Reuploading because it's not on private now)

EDIT: Fuck it, let it be on private, it's better without the censor.

----

Rey's POV

"What are we doing this Spring Break?", Amy asked one week after my birthday, while we were in line at Starbucks, together with Katherine and Soph.

"We're thinking about Florida or California.", Katherine said and picked at her nail polish. "Or Cancun, but that's kind of expensive."

"Niall said he wanted to go to Mexico.", Soph announced and I had to resist the urge, because lately all that Soph talked about was Niall this, Niall that.

Amy noticed my view on the situation and smirked, averting her eyes.

"Harry and Louis suggested Hawaii. They have a friend who works there so they get some kind of discount."

"That's twice as expensive.", I told Amy and she shrugged.

We finally got to order and after the cute guy wrote our names on the cups, we walked out of there, ready for a brand new day of classes.

At noon was my last class of the day with Mr. Grey.

Right as I was sitting down, Niall made an appearance with Zayn and Ryan. They sat in their usual places behind Amy and I, and I was about to turn around, but he was one step ahead of me, pulling Amy and I by our hair.

"Hey.", he said, crossing his arms on the desk, resting his chin on them. "What are you guys doing for Spring Break?"

"Why don't we just go to Miami, like last year?", Amy asked.

"That's a good idea, but actually, the lads and I just got a call from the Four Seasons at Wailea in Maui. We get seven days for free if we perform there every night, and for some kind of wedding on Friday."

"Really?", I asked smiling. "That's so cool!"

"And each of us gets a plus one. They expect our manager to get back to them today, but we don't have one. I was-"

"I can be your manager!", Amy exclaimed. "Or pretend to be, whatever. And my plus one can be Rey! Really, think about it, I can write them an official email and all that shit. And then we can all go to Hawaii!"

"Okay then.", Zayn agreed and Niall shrugged, nodding.

"Fine. Then contact them when the lesson is over and let them know we'll be there.", Niall said and Amy nodded, opening her notes on her laptop and writing a reminder.

The class passed by quickly, and Mr. Grey didn't even bother flirting with me or making any sexual innuendos and shooting me sexual stares.

It was weird but I wasn't complaining at all. I could finally feel comfortable in class and not worry about his eyes falling into my cleavage every two minutes.

Later that day Amy stopped by the frat house to tell us that she already had gotten an email from the hotel and talked on the phone with the manager. They expected us to be there on Saturday so the guys could already start performing that night.

"They will pay for everything; rooms, food and plane tickets. It's All Inclusive.", she explained from her place on the couch with her mouth half full of popcorn.