Chapter 20

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIDEO OF THIS CHAPTER, IT'S A REYALL VIDEO MADE BY @Cupcaribo ! Thank you!

This chapter is dedicated to LiamsPrincessx3 ! Thank you for your nice comments!

AND ALSO, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS AND TAKES THEIR TIME TO VOTE AND READS EVERY CHAPTER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! THE LAST CHAPTER REACHED OVER 1,1K COMMENTS WHICH IS AMAZING!

SO THANK YOU (AGAIN) FOR COMMENTING/VOTING/READING AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE INLINE COMMENTS, EVEN TO THE MOST ABSURD PARAGRAPHS BECAUSE THEY PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE!

(I WAS WONDERING WHO YOU GUYS SHIP???? LARRY OR ELOUNOR????)

---

Rey's POV

The next day we woke up at seven thirty and I took the bathroom in our (my) bedroom, while Niall took the one in the guest bedroom.

"So it turns out I can't take you shopping tonight because my dad and Ann are going to some gala and I have to babysit Eddie, which means I'll stay at the mansion tonight.", he told me while we stood in line at Starbucks.

"But we can take him with us, he's in love with you anyway.", he added and I smiled.

"He is?", I asked and he nodded, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Who wouldn't be?", I heard him mumble and my heart started beating faster.

Did he just indirectly say he loved me?

Oh my god

We took our coffee and muffins to go because we were a bit late to Lit class and Niall wasn't in the mood to face Mr. Grey when everyone's eyes were on them.

~~~~

After classes Niall drove me back to the apartment and I was thinking about unpacking when I actually came to the conclusion that moving in 'together' was a big mistake. He paid a lot of money for the apartment and I felt like I was taking huge advantage of him by sleeping in it and getting comfortable so soon.

I wanted to tell him that I wanted things to go back just the way they were; me living in the dorm room and him in the frat house, but I didn't want to look like a bitch.

As I changed into some comfortable jeans, blue Vans and a green sweater, I decided to tell him tonight, when Eddie was coming over so he couldn't get that mad with him around.

Reyall: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=121269279

He drove us to his dad's mansion in Downtown Manhattan, where he picked Eddie up just as Ann and Mr. Horan were about to leave.

"Oh, and we also need you to watch over him this weekend because we're going to Vegas on Saturday and Sunday. We're leaving on Friday night.", Ann told him and pushed her sunglasses further up her nose, patting Niall on the shoulder. Eddie stepped out from behind her legs once he exited the house, followed by his father.

"Sure, it's not like I have a social life or anything.", Niall mumbled sarcastically and held his hand out for Eddie to high five him.

Eddie gripped into his shirt and cutely smiled up at him.

"Well you can invite your girlfriend over. Just make sure to use protection and don't do it outside because we have security cameras.", Ann said and her hand trailed down his back.

My eyes followed it and I frowned. Eddie must've noticed it because he walked towards me and hugged my thighs.

"Hey Rey!", he said looking up at me and smiling.