Chapter 2

Rey's POV

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds. My eyes were roaming shamelessly all over his body, trying to detect any new changes since I had last seen him.

But there were no changes. He looked just like I remembered: chicken legs, blue eyes and the signature smirk.

So I decided to break the silence:

"Hi."

"Uh, hi.", he replied.

So he's the guy that teases Amy, and has a lot of sex and gets drunk and the president of the fraternity

"What-what are you doing here?", he asked, voice low and husky, coming closer so I would hear him more clearly. I could already smell him, that familiar smell of cigarettes and cologne.

"I'm uh, a freshman."

"Since when?"

"Since four days.", I replied and he was suddenly in front of me, his jean covered legs touching my naked knees. The top of his Vans bumped against my shoes and I stared at that for a moment.

He had an eyebrow piercing and a lip ring, just like I remembered.

"Happy birthday.", I said and got up, because it started getting really awkward with me looking up at him, and besides, my neck was going numb.

I reached up to his nose thanks to my wedges, which meant that I would reach his chin when I wasn't wearing any heels. It was a progress; I could clearly remember that two years ago I only reached his shoulders.

"You're taller.", he observed and I gulped, because our chests were almost touching. "And your boobs are bigger."

"Happy birthday.", I repeated, feeling really hot under his intimidating stare.

"You said that already."

"Don't know what else to say to be honest. Didn't think you'd remember me."

He smirked and dug his hands in the pocket of his jeans. I wondered if he wasn't hot with the black letterman jacket on.

"How can I forget someone who looked up 'how to give a blowjob' online?", he joked and I blushed.

"And you still blush, after all this time. Still innocent?", he asked, and I got the feeling that he meant something else.

Is he asking if I'm still a virgin?

"Not really.", I replied, hoping that he wouldn't notice my voice shaking.

"No?", he asked surprised, his eyebrows rising.

I shook my head.

"Got a boyfriend.", I told him. I didn't know why I felt the need to tell him that, maybe to somehow prove that I was over him, and that I definitely did not care about the fact that he was fucking Katherine's roommate, or anyone else for that matter.

Before he could say anything else, a really sad and disappointed Amy appeared.

"Operation 'finding weed' was a failure-oh."

She looked between Niall and I, her eyes silently asking for an explanation to why we were standing so close it seemed natural.

"I'll just-go.", she said and turned around, getting lost in the crowd again.

"Forgot you had this.", Niall spoke once she was gone, softly pulling on my stomach piercing. His fingertips touched my naked skin and I felt goosebumps rising.

God please make him not notice that

"Mhm. My mum still doesn't know."

He grinned, before Soph appeared out of nowhere, putting her arm around his waist. I tried not to frown or make a face.