Chapter 16

Thanks so much for commenting on the last chapter, it got over 300! I love reading your comments even though I don't answer them I read them 100% ! Love you and please continue making inline comments because I go over them everyday, they make my life! :D So pleaseeee comment and vote love youuuu

IF THE TIME GOES FROM PAST TO PRESENT I HAVE TO APOLOGISE BECAUSE I'VE BEEN READING A LOT OF STORIES IN THE PRESENT TENSE AND IT'S BEEN RUBBING OFF ON ME

Rey's POV

I woke up the next morning all sweaty and tangled up in a blanket, and it was too hot because I forgot to close the curtains so the sun was shining through the window.

"Niall?", I mumbled and opened my eyes, just to feel a wave of disappointment when I looked around the room and he wasn't there.

I got out of bed and managed to walk all the way to the bathroom in order to brush my teeth and comb my hair, then get dressed up for a new day of classes and boring shit like that.

I was in mid-action of tying my shoelaces when someone knocked on the door, before the door opened and Niall came in, holding two Starbucks paper bags in his hand.

I looked at him confused.

"I thought you left.", I said, sitting down on my desk chair.

"I'm offended that you think so lowly of me. I just went out to get some breakfast."

"Thanks.", I said as he handed me a bag that contained a chocolate chip muffin and a vanilla latte.

We ate in silence, sitting across from each other. He eventually started talking about a prank he was thinking of pulling for the first of April, which was this Friday.

"Niall you can't throw toilet paper over the other frat houses, it's not Halloween."

"I'm not going to do that, it was just an idea. I looked up some pranks on Google and they're really cool."

"Oh my god.", I said, rolling my eyes.

"Don't judge me, I'm out of ideas.", he said and leaned back in the chair.

"I know how we could prank Jake!", I spoke, suddenly excited.

"How?"

"I saw it on Tumblr. We can buy one of those 20 chicken nuggets boxes and eat them ourselves, then fill it with broccoli and disgusting vegetables."

He started laughing.

"That will kill them."

"And we can make fake ice cream out of potatoes and gravy for Josh!"

He nodded, excited as he sipped on his coffee.

~~~~

"I know the perfect April fools for Niall.", Amy said two days later, right before we entered the Literature lecture hall.

"Shoot."

"You can tell him you're pregnant."

"Ha. I don't think he's that stupid."

"Seriously! When was the last time you guys fucked?"

"Um...back in Hawaii."

"So about three weeks ago...was it protected?"

"Actually, no."

"Shit, you're not actually pregnant, are you?"

"No Amy, I'm not. I just got my period last week."

"Okay. You can like, hang out the whole day as you prank people, and in the evening you have to do something so it gets to alcohol drinking and you say you can't drink and then eat a lot and say you're eating for two. If you make Justin the father or Niall, that's your choice."