Chapter 24

OKAY SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK (EXCEPT OF THE EPILOGUE AND I CRIED AT THE END WHILE WRITING IT I SPENT LIKE THREE DAYS ON IT AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO END THIS SO IT WILL BE EMOTIONAL AND WHATEVER SO PLEASE JUST COMMENT THROUGHOUT IT SO I CAN SEE WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE/THINK/DONT LIKE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THE LAST CHAPTER (OR THE EPILOGUE) GOT THE MOST COMMENTS :D

So enjoy reading!

Oh, and I recently saw TFIOS and I kind of cried throughout the whole movie but oh well! Have you guys seen it? Ansel Elgort is the bae <3

----

Rey's POV

We slept in the next morning because we decided in the last minute to stay another day in LA and visit it. I felt left out a bit because everyone else had been there before, and I was the only one who hadn't been there yet.

"So should I dress fancy or are shorts and a top okay?", I asked Niall as I searched through the small suitcase I'd brought. I didn't have many clothes to choose from, since I assumed we would be flying back to New York today.

"Jesus, yeah.", he said smiling, but rolled his eyes. "We're going to visit LA, not to meet the queen."

"But what if we meet someone famous? Like the Kardashians?", I asked, pulling on the only shorts I brought with me. They were from Hollister, and they were black made out of cotton. I also dressed up with a black crop top that said GEEK and the only shoes I had were my black Vans.

Everyone: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125686525

We needed to check out of the hotel the next day at eight, because we had changed our flight for 12pm on Monday.

"Can we go to that restaurant next to that souvenir shop? The one where we ate the good pizza?", Katherine asked Niall once we got out of the cab on Hollywood boulevard.

He shrugged, putting an arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him.

"So where are we going?", Liam asked, putting his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

We decided to walk down the Walk of Fame for a while, before we went up to the Hollywood sign.

As we sat on a terrace at a restaurant, an hour later, Niall got a call from Luke's mom.

"Hi.", he answered, a bit skeptical. "Yeah. Um. Yeah."

Niall looked at Liam for a second, then at Zayn and smirked.

"Sure. When? Okay. I'll tell them. Thanks. Bye."

"Who was that?"

"Liz Hemmings."

"And?", Jake asked, suddenly getting anxious.

"She wanted to remind us that tour starts next month Dublin, and she's sending us the flight tickets tomorrow."

"I can't believe this is actually happening.", Zayn said, leaning back in his chair and smiling.

"It's Croke Park, isn't it?", I asked Niall and he nodded.

"Sold out twice."

"Can I come?", I asked, not really wanting to sound desperate, but I honestly had no idea what I wanted to do this summer. And staying with my parents in London was NOT an option. I was not in the mood of trying to tolerate my mother for three months straight.

"Of course you can babe. We've got two empty bunks on the bus.", Niall said stretching his arm out to come around my chair.

"Really?"