Epilogue

I watched from my position behind the massive doors as my bridesmaids and groomsmen made their way down the beautifully decorated aisle.

Liam and Dinah walked down first and then Lauren and Zayn followed

Liam and Dinah walked down first and then Lauren and Zayn followed. It was like watching a slow-motion movie playing before you. I could feel my breathing quicken and my heart pound against my ribcage as Ally and Niall left the room.

Mani pecked my cheek, whispering some encouraging words as she and Louis walked through the doors and down the white petal decorated grass. The sun was bright in the sky and it glinted against my gorgeous coronation crown.

I looked into the mirror, feeling my palms sweat, my mind knowing the last couple Gemma and Luke were leaving the room. I caught a glimpse of Jordyn in the mirror, holding my bouquet as she got ready for us to leave.

I held my swollen belly for a second before smiling at the mirror and linking my arm with the woman who would give me away. Jordyn looked at me with tears in her eyes and I one arm hugged her, acting like the bigger sister she never had.

"I can't believe you're getting married" She whispered into my shoulder.

I kissed her head.

"I know" I could feel the tears prick my eyes, so I straightened up and looked at Jordyn one last time before hearing the bridal music playing.

[Flicker (without vocals)by Niall Horan plays]

The large mahogany doors were pulled open by guards in royal blue, white and gold uniforms, matching the theme of the wedding.

The guests stood up as Jordyn lead me down the aisle. I could feel many pairs of eyes burning into my body but the only ones I paid attention to were the emerald ones at the end of the aisle. I jolted my head up and looked at Harry's wide grin and teary eyes, I winked at him from my spot and he chuckled, winking back.

We finally reached the end of the aisle and Harry gently took my hand as Jordyn hugged me briefly and stood behind me. I grinned at my soon-to-be husband, only focusing on the parts of David's speech which required me to do something.

"Do you Harry Edward Styles, take Aria Amara Alfa Atronado as your wife and in doing that, accept the role as the king of the Sunshine Territory?" David asked, looking at Harry.

Haz's eyes stared into mine as he muttered the words that I wanted to hear. I let out a breath of relief, quietly whispering to him.

"If you said no I would've shot you in the foot" I muttered and Harry chuckled. He furrowed his eyebrows for a second before letting his hand slide a little lower down my hip before reaching what he was looking for.

His hand pressed against the cool metal of my gun and I looked at him guiltily but he just shook his head with a smile.

"You never know" I shrugged.

"How would you even get it out in ti-- you know what? just forget it" he chuckled softly, grasping my hands again. I giggled and then refocused on David.

"Do you Aria Amara Alfa Atronado, take Harry Edward Styles as your husband and the king to your kingdom?" David asked looking at me.

I paused looking at Harry, memorizing each inch of him.

"Yes" I smiled.

With those words, we exchanged rings and Harry was gifted a crown.

"As the royal commander, I now pronounce you as the king and queen of the Sunshine Territory but more importantly, Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride"

His voice was merely a blur as Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him swiftly. His lips joined mine and the moment was pure bliss. My arms slid around his neck, making his head turn at a better angle.

We pulled away as we needed to take a breather but in doing so, I looked into the eyes of the man who captivated me but also matched me perfectly.

He was my husband, the father of my child and the king of our kingdom but most importantly,

He was the person who had restored the Sweetness in my Brutal life.

A/N THE ENDDDDDDDD

OMGGGGG WRITING THIS TOOK SO MANY MONTHS AND ITS CRAZY TO THINK THAT ALL OF THIS CAME FROM A SMALL SNAPSHOT IN MY DREAMS...I LITERALLY WOKE UP ONE DAY AND THOUGHT IM GOING TO WRITE A MAFIA HARRY FF!!! ARIA WATSON OR ARIA AMARA WAS A CHARACTER I CREATED BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF STRONG AND DANGEROUS FEMALE CHARACTERS ON THE INTERNET (THAT IVE SEEN) AND I WANTED TO CREATE ONE BECAUSE I THINK MALES ALWAYS GET TO BE BADASS AND HAVE ALL THE COOL SKILLS WITH GUNS AND SHIIIII SO I WANTED TO CREATE A FEMALE WHO WAS BADASS AND DIDN'T NEED THE PROTECTION OF A MAN.....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR A SEQUEL IF IT EVER HAPPENS *wink* *wink*

GOODBYEEEE (FOR NOW)