~7~

Harry's POV

I was stuck in the same room for hours, days even. This room was timeless, boring and left me anxious to know that there was freedom and life outside the door that I could not reach. It was like everything here was dead. There was no colour or smell. The guards looked like they hadn't slept in days and they were sloppy unless someone important walked through the door.

Like a magical switch had answered my thoughts, the buzzer sounded and in walked a group of tall strong men. They headed straight for me, placed heavy cuffs on my hands that got tighter when I tried to break free and untied me. I shouted things like "where are you taking me" and "what's going on". But none of them answered. I felt a small pinch on my neck and I clenched my jaw. They injected me.

They aggressively pulled me through a door and my eyes stung as the sunlight hit me in the face after several days of darkness. I winced but kept walking trying to push the men off of me. We headed straight for a van and they threw me in the back.

I tried to look out the small windows to see where we were going but my eyes were suddenly covered by a brown cloth that smelt like it was dumped in cow manure and then dried in the sun for a month. I gagged and tried to level my breathing to stop the intake of the putrid odour entering my nostrils.

The surface beneath me rumbled and shook as we travelled. After about 10 minutes the car came to a winding stop and the doors were thrown open again. Damn, these people to learn the meaning of chill. I was grabbed again and carried upstairs. The sound of a door creaking hit my ears and I was thrown onto a cold tiled floor. I heard a low voice conversing with another as I tried to feel my way through my surroundings. The voices came to an end and a door closed which signified the start of silence.

After a while feet pattered against the ground and my blindfold slid of my eyes. I gasped when my eyes laid on the person in front of me. She held a glass of water in front of my lips and I gratefully drank it. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could she shoved a forkful of noodles into my mouth. I chewed and swallowed quickly and then opened my mouth to try again but she forced a forkful of food down my throat again. This process continued a few times until I was full and fed up. She tried to feed me more but I closed my lips and she pulled the fork away. I opened my lips to finally speak but she cut me off.

"I know you want to talk." She assured me. "Don't ask questions because you probably won't get answers so don't waste your breath. Plus, I guarantee you that your questions are most likely something for me to know and for you to never find out" With that she stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait. At least tell me your name" She looked at me and smiled.

"Aria"

My whole body shook as she muttered those words. The blood rushed through my head and my vision went hazy.

She was who I was meant to kill.

Shit.

--------

Aria's POV

I did a final check on my prisoner; whose name I learnt was Harry Styles, and saw that he was asleep in his wooden chair and ropes. I felt bad for leaving him tied up and in that uncomfortable wooden chair while I slept soundly and comfortably in my king-sized double bed. But that's what happens when you mess with the biggest and best mafia corporation in the world.

I'm still on edge about the whole telling-him-my-name thing.

I mean it can't bring any harm right? Right.

I decided to google him and see what came up. The Savages were notorious for not clearing their tracks and so were the rest of the gangs. The Black Cobras are the only gang smart enough to clear any existence from our records. We are practically wiped of the face of the Earth. Even our families think that we are dead. It's all a scheme but we must do it to protect ourselves and our family.