~37~

Harry's POV

"Where is she?" I bellowed. My eyes searched every room frantically as I looked for her. My eyes were lit with fury and sadness when I woke up, realizing none of her things were in the room and neither was she.

I smacked my hand down on the glass table, completely shattering it.

Mum and Gemma came rushing into the room in their pajamas, gasping when they saw the glass table broken and my hand covered in blood.

"Who darling" Mum asked with despair.

"Aria" I whispered.

It was in that moment, that all of my anger transformed into sadness and I completely broke down.

"She left me" I sobbed. Mum and Gem immediately wrapped their arms around me, comforting me the best they could.

"We're so sorry Haz" Gemma whispered as I covered my face with my hands, endlessly weeping into them.

"Honey, we're going to the Bahamas in a few hours. Maybe you'll be okay when you relax and think this through" Mum urged.

I saw Gemma nod through the gaps of my fingers.

"Yeah. Maybe she did this for a reason" She agreed and squeezed me tighter.

I just answered their theories with louder weeps and they sighed.

"It'll all be okay, love" Mum said.

I nodded, wiping my tears and straightened up. I stepped past them emotionlessly and trudged up to my room, dragging my suitcase down the steps to leave.

I had no emotions. I felt upset, doubtful and so many more emotions but nothing stood out more than confusion. Why did she leave? We were going so great and there was no reason to leave. She loves me and I love her, so why did she leave?

With those questions floating around my mind, my brain finally shut off and black consumed me as the car travelled down the streets of Holmes Chapel.

-----

We passed through security at 3 AM and I knew I looked like shit but I just glared at anyone who dared to stare at me.

They all looked at me with many questions in their judging minds. They wanted to know why I looked so drained and heartbroken.

Well, because that's exactly what I was.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I was patted down by a guard and then taken through the gates. I noticed we were walking to the private plane area instead of the normal area. I sped up, about to inform Mum we were going the wrong way but then I saw who we were walking towards.

A man in a fitted suit, wearing an islander pin looked at me through his shades.

My eyes widened as I looked at him in realization.

This was a set up.

I swiftly turned around but I was faced with a group of men, all wearing the similar attire as the flight attendant. I tried walking past them but they were obviously there for me and just as I turned around to sprint off, I saw Gemma nod at the men behind me and all of a sudden a sharp pain hit my neck and I was pulled into darkness.

-------

My head pounded as I groaned and opened my eyes. I looked up at a wooden ceiling that looked like the top of a hut. I immediately sat up and looked at my unfamiliar surroundings.

I was in a beach-themed room with walls made of straw. A straw wardrobe sat to my left and more cabinets were spread throughout the room. A seating area with tropical styled décor was in front of the bed and a TV was perched on the wall in front of the bed.