~41~

Aria's POV

"Where do you think you are going?" A new voice said.

A man dressed in a formal blue suit with a dominant voice spoke.

He was staring at me with a smirk as if he was a lion and I was his prey. Rose, Andre and I clutched our weapons tightly.

1...

2...

3...

All three of us attacked our 7 rivals all at once. Rose threw three knives at two, I shot 3 in the head and Andre shot two.

They all collapsed but the Boss only glanced at their dead bodies smiling.

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger as to what he was so happy about but my questions were answered as more cars pulled up outside. More stepped into the room but this batch of men was recognizable.

It was only when the last man stepped in that I realized, I had to get out of here fast.

A few men grabbed us and pulled us into the shadows. My hands were suddenly jolted back and wrapped tightly in rope. I watched the show intently from behind the crates, paying no attention to the men holding us.

"Nigel what a pleasure to see you" The 'boss' said.

Nigel responded with a stoic face and a head nod.

"Dean"

"Now where is our shipment?" Nigel gruffly spoke.

"Uh-uh. First, I believe you owe us money" Dean said, taking a bold step forward. The other men in the room and the ones holding me nodded in satisfaction.

"No I don't," Nigel said sternly. I could see he was getting pissed off by the lack of weapons he should be obtaining at this moment.

"Really?" Dean mocked a thinking face. "Because I thought there was a huge money prize for this..."

All of a sudden I was thrown onto the hard concrete. My face hit the pavement and I groaned. I looked up, realizing I was in the middle of both groups.

Nigel's eyes widened as he saw me kneeling before him. A malicious grin formed on his face and his eyes were coated with evil. He started laughing a demonic laugh that made me want to vomit in disgust.

I narrowed my eyes at him in hate. No matter how much of a demon and horrible person he is, he should never give up his child. And I know that now because I have one.

Nigel beckoned for his men to come forward but as he spoke he didn't stop gloating over my presence.

"Get the money ready," He said darkly and I cringed at his awful voice. I then remembered the two other people in the corner that could possibly help me. But when I looked, Rose and Andre were no more. They were covered in blood, obviously from bleeding out from a wound under their neck. But I didn't feel sad, I felt fury. My eyes blazed with anger and I wanted to capture all these motherfuckers in a sadistic death.

There was no one I wouldn't enjoy killing more though, than Nigel Williams himself.

I was brought out of my harsh stare on my rivals as Nigel knelt down in front of me, gripping my chin with his filthy fingers. I flinched away but he wouldn't let go.

"You my darling are going to have a very slow death. In front of everyone" He whispered, his disgusting breath hitting my nostrils. I gagged and it was only then that I realized my morning sickness hadn't arrived today.