~43~

Aria's POV

I stepped out of the warehouse feeling like a huge weight had been lifted. Like my heart had become pure. Like my sins had been forgiven.

But my feelings were obviously a part of my oblivion.

I turned the corner with a smile on my face but it immediately dropped. My team was sprawled on the floor covered in blood. I checked them for pulse but they were gone. A trail of blood however caught my attention and I followed it to see Jordyn holding her arm. The deep cut flowed with blood and I immediately ran to her.

"Jordyn" I said breathlessly.

I took her arm carefully and she spat out some blood.

"You're alive" She croaked, putting her arm over my shoulder as I lifted her up.

"Well if we don't get out of here in 5 minutes she won't be" A blondie spoke. I furrowed my eyebrows at him but I ignored the fact that I didn't know him when Jordyn groaned. I carried her to the car with the help of Harry who insisted I shouldn't be holding this much weight when I'm pregnant, but I just rolled my eyes.

Harry sat in the driver's seat as I comforted Jordyn in the back. The blondie who I learned was called Niall, helped me wrap her arm up with gauze as we sped down the highway to the hospital. Jordyn leaned her head on my shoulders as I looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes. I sighed to myself, thinking over the events that had taken place today.

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later and Niall helped me carry Jordyn to the emergency room. He filled out her hospital documents while I helped him because apparently he had the cleanest record out of all of us.

They placed Jordyn in a wheelchair and I was told that they had to operate on her to get rid of the bullet. I nodded, completely covered in stress but I knew she was going to be okay.

I stepped outside and sat in a hospital chair, hoping to get some rest.

A few minutes later, Harry came walking down the hall and sat next to me while the rest of his acquaintances followed.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and couldn't help it when my body succumbed to exhaustion.

------

I woke up with a slight tap on the shoulder.

"Baby" I heard his voice and I opened my eyes groaning softly.

I sat up in Harry's arms and he kissed my cheek.

"The doctors said that her operation went well and that you can see her in a few minutes," he said.

I nodded my head, running my fingers through my messy hair.

It was only then that I noticed, 3 other pairs of unfamiliar eyes on me. I looked at them and Harry must've noticed my confusion.

"Aria this is Liam, Louis, Zayn and you've met Niall" He pointed to each boy individually.

Liam had a tall, buff body and brown hair that was styled in a small quiff. He had kind brown eyes and a mature face.

Louis looked mischievous with frazzled brown hair that was all over the place and light stubble. He had striking blue eyes that looked reckless. I think we would get along very well.

Zayn definitely struck me as the most dangerous one. He had light stubble, a sharp jawline, and hair that looked like it took a minimum of three hours to get as perfectly styled as it was.

"Nice to meet you all," I said, giving them the brightest smile I could muster in such a moment. They smiled back and Niall looked adorable with his Irish grin.

"Miss Campbell has requested to speak with Aria Watson," A doctor said and then walked off. I immediately rose from my seat and walked into her room. I opened the room door to see Jordyn dressed in a hospital gown and many machines hooked up to her.

"This is ridiculous. I literally just got shot in the arm and now I have fucking IVs and other shit in me" She exclaimed. I laughed, walking over to sit next to her. The poor girl hated needles and now she has about 4 in her body at the same time.

"You're such an over exaggerator," I said, shaking my head at her.

She just smiled.

"You know while you're here, you should probably get the baby checked," She said, glancing at my stomach. I looked down at it smiling and then assured her I would.

We talked about anything and everything. I even learned about what happened after the headquarters blew up and how she ended up in Melbourne, but after a while, I decided she needed to rest.

"I don't need to 'rest'" She said mocking me and whining like a toddler. I rolled my eyes. I swear my unborn baby is more mature then she is.

I sighed.

"If you do, I'll bring you that Oporto meal that you love SO much" I bargained and her eyes immediately closed. I chuckled at her behavior and muttered a small goodnight and then left the room.

I closed the door quietly and then turned around to be faced with Harry and the boys sleeping on the chairs. Niall, Liam, and Zayn were asleep on the couch while Louis was on the top of the couch with his mouth wide open. I shook my head at them and then sat next to Harry.

His eyes fluttered slightly and his body moved as I lay down next to him. I pulled a blanket I had stolen from Jordyn, over us before cuddling up to him. I closed my eyelids feeling the darkness consume me but not after Harry's arm fell around my waist. I smiled as his hand covered my stomach as if he was protecting our child from the harsh world we live in.

-------

"Miss Watson" The doctor called. I rose from my seat, tugging Harry to follow me. We walked into the doctor's office and I sat down next to Harry on the table.

We chatted with Doctor Sophia and updated her on the baby and then she instructed me to lie down.

I obliged and rolled up my t-shirt to expose my stomach. She spread a cool gel on it and then rubbed a transducer over it. My eyes shot to the screen as she identified our child. I grinned as I saw the shape of my small baby after only a few weeks of it being conceived.

I looked at Harry and he was grinning at the screen as well. He looked down at me and then pressed a quick kiss to my lips before returning his attention to the screen.

"Would you like a sonogram?" The doctor asked and we nodded eagerly.

As soon as she left the room, Harry engulfed my lips in a kiss. I moaned softly as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I tasted his lips, wanting more but as soon as we heard the door handle creak, I pulled away.

The doctor came back in, handing us the sonogram. We looked at it with grins and I slipped off of the table as we said our goodbyes.

We left the room and faced the eager boys who watched the door in pure agony. Their expressions turned positive as we got closer to them. We handed them the picture and they looked more excited than us. I laughed at their reactions as Harry looked at me.

I grasped his hand and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and I pulled on his hand and kissed him with my entire heart. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer as he deepened the kiss. I smiled against his lips and bit them softly.

He pulled away, connecting our foreheads and looking into my eyes. I looked into his green irises and blew out a breath before pulling away. He looked down at my stomach and smiled. I smiled at him as I watched him kneel down before me and press a kiss to my belly. He rose from the floor and pecked my lips. We smiled at each other in content until I ruined the moment, feeling my bladder about to burst.

My eyes widened and Harry looked at me with concern and confusion but I quickly pushed him out of the way, screaming

"I've got to pee!"