~27~

Aria's POV

I carried the potato salad out to the table, along with the potato bake and cutlery. We set the table outside, while Luke and Harry grilled the meat on the barbecue.

"Aria, I love your dress" Gemma said as she bumped hips with me. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a white summer dress that ended just under my knee, the same Indian gold earrings that were gifted to me at birth, a silver necklace and flats. It was simple and matched my hate for long dresses. It was short and sweet. It also made me seem way happier and nicer than I actually was.

"Thank you. Yours looks stunning" I replied, scanning her outfit.

She was wearing a short white dress with floral prints and brown boots. She smiled at me.

"You're so sweet"

I smiled back and then resumed my task. I felt a bit of warmth shoot down my spine as I heard his voice.

"I also like your dress. It's quite modest" He whispered while sipping his cocktail.

"Oh shut up" I whispered back, my odd English accent kicking in.

"Shouldn't you be at the barbecue" I asked.

"Nope all done" he said. I nodded my head looking around. I looked back at him and he was staring at me smiling.

"Harry, just because I'm talking to you doesn't mean I forgive you. You haven't even told me the whole story yet" I sighed.

"Yes I know and I will when we get a private moment but it's still nice being with you again" he replied.

"Ye—"I was about to continue my sentence but I was rudely cut off by a blondie coming to hug Harry.

"Hey Harry" She said in an annoying high-pitched voice, pulling him into a hug. He looked at me alarmed and I rose my eyebrows.

"Hi Camille" He replied and hugged her back. Camille?

"I haven't seen you in a while" She said. Her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard. I scanned her, deciding that if she kept ignoring me like I was no one, I would have no problem ripping the hair extensions off her head.

"Yeah, I've been busy" Harry said, looking at me knowingly.

"Camille this is Aria" Harry said, tugging my arm. She looked at me scanning me up and down.

She eyed his hand on my arm and then put on her fakest smile.

"Oh, you must be the caterer" She said.

The nerve. As she said those words, everyone in the yard stopped what they were doing and watched us. I saw Gemma and Anne eye her disapprovingly.

I scoffed and she gave me a sickly sweet smile.

I could feel Harry's hand tugging on my arm warningly as I stepped in front of him about to give this bitch a reality check.

"Oh if I'm the caterer, you must be Harry's maid. Nice to meet you" I said, sticking my hand out to shake her hand but retrieving it quickly before she could even touch me.

"Listen sweetheart, this isn't a film site for porn, so if you could take your fake fucking nails and French maid ass hands of my boyfriend. It would be well appreciated." Harry's arm snaked around my waist trying to pull me back but I resisted.

She gasped, placing a hand on her chest.

"Excuse me, my nails are not fa—" I ripped her hand from her chest and plucked all the glued on nails off her hands and then showed them to her. She looked outraged. She looked around seeing if anyone saw, but to her embarrassment, everyone saw.