"See you at 6" He whispered. I smiled, kissing him.

"See you at 6"

------

Harry and I parted ways in the hallway as I left to go get ready. I now sat on a stool, as Aaliyah and some other girls painted my face with makeup.

They swiped a reflectie silver across my eyelids and a shimmery highgloss on my pouty. The colours contrasted against my dark skin, making me feel almost an angelic and radiate a glamorous glow. They finished my makeup with mascara and sleek black eyeliner. I opened my eyes as Aaliyah stepped back, allowing me to examine her beautiful work.

I gasped, looking at my reflection. I looked bold and fierce which made me like the look even more. Normani came from behind me, brushing my long, dark and silky hair which was now straight. I thanked her when she finished and then turned around to get into my dress.

It was laid out on my bed and I picked it up feeling the expensive material.

It was a silver dress which hugged my curves and clung to my skin. It's material enveloped my huge belly making me smile in adoration for my daughter. My arms wrapped around my bump as I stared into the mirror in awe. The dress was absolutely gorgeous. 

I scanned myself in the mirror, feeling proud of my look and then slipped my feet into some black pumps

I scanned myself in the mirror, feeling proud of my look and then slipped my feet into some black pumps. I smiled as the girls surrounded me and gasped at my reflection.

They showered me with compliments as I thanked them humbly. We were interrupted by the sound of a knock at the door. I grinned thinking Harry was here already but was surprised when Jordyn and the boys stepped through the door.

They were dressed in semi-formal wear, Jordy clad in a maroon dress which captivated her figure.

"Where are you five going?" I asked, eyeing them curiously.

"The club" Niall answered with a huge grin on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then why are you smiling like you just got laid after 3 years of having blue balls" I raised my eyebrows. The boys snickered as Niall scrunched up his face.

"That's very graphic" He muttered in disgust and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not the point. You guys seem too...happy" I said suspiciously. They all stayed quiet, continuing to stare at me with grins on their faces.

"What aren't you telling me," I asked, stepping closer to them.

"Nothing" Jordyn shrugged, trying to look nonchalant but I could see the tiniest bit of stress behind her actions.

"You're lying" I inquired, stepping closer to her.

"What is i—"

A knock at the door interrupted my interrogation session. Harry's head poked through the crack in the door and he looked at me with a smile. I saw Jordyn visibly letting out a breath of relief in the corner of my eyes and I turned to shoot her a look before going to greet Harry.