Fate Randomness 2

Zacznij od początku

Masaru & Kenji: *still with swirling eyes* Yes.

??: *gets off* Cut off my binds at once!

Kairu: *cuts off ?? binds*

Jekyll transforms into Hyde to increase his physical capabilities then jumps to grab Nera. As soon as he grabs her, she puts him on his shoulders like a sack then lands.

Hyde: *still carrying Nera on his shoulder* You're lucky that I came out in time brat!

Nera: *giggles* Nera thinks you're rude. Nera wants you to put her down and untie her, Mr. Hyde.

Hyde: Fine, fine *sets her down gently then cuts the rope* There, are you happy, brat?

Nera: *giggles* Nera is thankful *kisses Hyde on his cheek*

Hyde: *touches his cheek, slightly blushing* W-Whatever. I'm going back now.

Hyde then reverts back to Jekyll.

Jekyll: Umm...master, why is Hyde grumbling? Did you do something to him?

Nera: *giggles* Nera just gave Mr. Hyde a kiss on his cheek. Nera will give you one too *kisses Jekyll on his cheek*

Jekyll: *blushes while holding his cheek* I can see why Hyde is grumbling  inside my head.

Kenji: *sulks, still lying on the floor, saw Nera kissing Jekyll on his cheek* *in mind* What a lucky guy.

Alice: Umm...master. Alice needs you to remove Alice's binds.

Kenji: Right *unties Alice*

Alice: Alice is thankful.

Kiniro, Kei and Merlin puts their arms in front to catch their female partners and with success, they did.

Tamamo: Wah! Thank you for catching me, master.

Kiniro: *sets Tamamo down gently then removes her binds* It's no problem.

Tamamo: Let me give you a reward *kisses Kiniro on his cheek*

Kiniro: *blushes*

Kei: *sets down Kiyohime then removes her binds* Are you alright, Kiyohime?

Kiyohime: *smiles* I'm always fine whenever my husband saves me.

Kei: *sighs in relief* Thank goodness. Now let me check up my sister *goes to Aya and Nameless*

Kiyohime: *glares at Aya*

Aya: *shivers*

Merlin: *carries Neri bridal style* Are you alright, master?

Neri: I'm fine since I'm not dead. Can you please put me down and untie me?

Merlin: *smirks* If you only give me a kiss.

Neri: What?! No way.

Merlin: Your sister gave Jekyll one.

Neri: *grumbles* Fine *kisses Merlin on his cheek* Happy?

Merlin: Very *sets Neri down then unties her* There you go.

Shiro on the other hand, summoned a pillar of ice beneath him to catch Jeanne. Successfully he did then brought down the pillar to set the Ruler down.

Shiro: *sets Jeanne carefully then unties her binds* What is that damn Authoress thinking?!

Jeanne: Thanks for catching me, master.

Shiro: No problem, Jeanne. Always happy to help.

Everyone then went to their seats with the girls staring at Kairu and his servant.