•49•

September 27th 2017-

Today is the why don't we one year anniversary.

Things with Jonah, well we aren't like 100% normal yet but it's not awkward and I can definitely say that I don't feel anything other than friendship with him.

I spent the last day with aspen Emma and Christina. We went out and had a blast at the grove. A bunch of people came up to me which was really cool, but I'm still adjusting to how many people know me.

My thoughts on the other hand consist of wishing I could remember basically my whole life to fill in the blanks and finding ways to be in the presence of Daniel Seavey.

I've gotten to know him so well and it's super easy too. More like deja vu. Him and the girls have all told me things that have happened and a lot more makes sense.

I'm working on buying and moving into my own house, because god knows I'll be living with five boys for the rest of my life. We even talked about having Emma and aspen move in too. Of course the house will be near the compound but I can't wait to have my own space. I think I've found the perfect place that it only a mile down the road and still has the amazing view that I said I needed, and I'll be moving into my new home in two days.

Right now we are setting up the backyard for the party. We just had one party, now another.., crazy. This one will have a ton of fans which I don't know how I feel about cause they're gonna be all over the boys and I don't know if I'll ever see them.

"Promise you'll just stick with me the whole time?" I asked aspen as we hung up black and white streamers.

"Promise, I'll even hold your hand" she answered. We both laughed.

"Good I'll probably get lost." I Said

"Probably" she smiled

"I NEED A LITTLE CASUAL CONVERSATION GUURLLL WITH YOUUUUUU!!!" Screamed Emma as she ran out of the house with a speaker in her hand.

"AND YOU AINT GOTTA WORRY ABOUT A THING NO MORE CAUSE BABY I GOT THE KEYS FOR US!" Zach screamed back as he chucked a roll of streamers at her.

We all bursted out in laughter as the roll of streamers knocked her square in the head.

"Owwwwww" She said rubbing her head. "That was so UNNECESSARY!" She yelled back at him from across the yard.

"HOW BOUT I PICK YOU UP AT NINE?!" He continued through fits of laughter.

Aspen and I finished our last streamers and walked over to them.

Daniel Corbyn Jonah and jack were getting the stools they needed to perform tonight.

"Wait really? Are you asking me out on a date herron? Cause if you are..." Emma said

Everyone around them stopped what they were doing to listen in to the conversation, waiting to see what would happen.

"What no I was just singing the song.." Said zach scratching his head.

"Oh." Said Emma. She was still holding the speaker that was playing invitation. The boys sighed and continued fixing the mikes

"LAME!" Shouted Christina walking out of the house carrying huge bags with hangers.

"I have two questions Christina!" Said Emma changing the topic.

"Uh huh?" She said

"One... what is lame. And two. What are those bags." Emma asked.

I nodded.