•23•

I sprinted to the bathroom luckily there was no one in there. I ran into the last stall and locked the door. I sank to the ground and just started crying.

Why does everyone hate me.
I bet all the boys fans hate me.
I don't know why Daniel likes me.
I'm so ugly.
He can do so much better than me.
He should probably date that waitress out there. She's prettier than me.

All these thoughts running through my head. I looked down at my wrist. I pulled up my sleeve to see all the healed scars....

Daniel's POV-

"And what can I get you cutie?" Said the waitress with a wink. I mentally threw up in my mouth. She was really starting to piss me off. Can't she see that I'm taken?

All of a sudden Kate next to me stood up with a tear streaked face. Shit.

She knocked over her chair and ran off. I tried to grab her hand but she yankee it away before I could touch her. Why is this happening?

"Kate no come back" I yelled

"Kate please"

"Kate" Emma and aspen yelled at the same time. All the boys were on their feet looking around to see where she went

At this point I went from confusion to anger. I turned to the waitress who had a smug look on her face. My blood boiled.

"WHAT THE HELL LADY?! OBVIOUSLY I HAVE AN AMAZING GIRLFRIEND WHOS WAY BETTER THAN YOU, ID APPRECIATE IT IF YOUD STOP HITTING ON ME IN FRONT OF HER AND DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR TIP!" I said fuming, right to her face turning around storming off to find kate.

She just rolled her eyes and walked off to the kitchen

Emma and aspen followed me too. Aspens face was also streaked with tears, Emma looked pissed. She already punched a girl today for her friends. This could not be worse. The rest of the boys stayed back at the table.

I hope they do something about it.

I turn the corner and rushed to the bathrooms. Emma and aspen looked at me.

"You can go in it's fine." Said aspen wiping her eyes.

"We'll wait here" Emma said waving her arms to me. I still had anger in my eyes. How could that waitress do that to someone like her. She doesn't deserve that, she deserves the world. She knows my eyes are only on her I would never cheat on her.

I nodded and turned around ignoring the sign saying it was the women's bathroom. I rushed in and looked around to the find the bathroom empty. I walked along all the stalls thinking maybe she was in one of them. I got to the last one and it was locked and I heard crying. My face softened, I didn't want to walk in mad. I knocked on the stall door.

"Kate it's me please open up."

"Go away" she sobbed. I broke my heart to hear her cry I can't stand it.

"Baby please I want to help." No answer.

"Baby girl please open the door." All I heard was more crying. At this point I was getting anxious. Why wasn't she opening the door what was she doing? I knocked again this time a little louder.

"Kate please let me help you."

"Go back to the waitress." She cried. My heart shattered. Did she really think I liked the waitress? I could never.

Kate's POV-

I wasn't alone for long. I heard the door burst open which caused me to cry a little softer. I didn't want some random lady to hear me cry. But it wasn't someone random. The familiar footsteps and shoes told me Daniel was here.