•4•

"Alright let's get going, I told our manager we'd be home in 10." Said Daniel.

Everyone got up from their seats and went outside.

"What do I do about my car?" I asked I didn't know whether we would leave it or I drive it back to their house.

"I mean I guess you could drive it back and follow us if you want, or we could have someone come and get it for you once we get home." Jonah said.

I thought about for a second and I'd really like to ride with all the boys, it would be best if I got to know them, because I would be living with them and being complete stranger would be bad.

Stranger danger

"Ok I guess I'll ride with all of you and have someone get it, I'd like to get to know you better." I told all of them.

"Cool" said corbyn.

We all piled into the Why Don't We vehicle and started jamming out to their new EP and screaming at people as we passed to go buy it on iTunes. I have to say it was the most fun I had had in years.

"So how old are all of you?" I asked them

"Im 18" said corbyn

"I'm 18" Said Daniel

"Also 18 haha, just turned 18" jack replied

"Well happy belated birthday jack" I said

"Thanks" he smiled

"I'm sixteen" said zach

"And I'm 30"said Jonah.

"Uhhhhhhh, wait seriously?" I said laughing, he did not look thirty.

"He's 19" said zach

"Oh" I said laughing and shooting Jonah a look.

"So your name is Kate you're almost 18 years old and you ran away from home because it basically wasn't fun." Corbyn stated from the back trying to keep the conversation going.

"That's all we know about right?" He continued

"Oh and she like Starbucks! Don't forget Starbucks!" Zachs added

We all laughed and I nodded my head agreeing with corbyn.

"Well there's nothing really to know about me, I mean I know who all of you guys are, I listened to your music back at my home. I've dreamed of seeing you guys in a show or on tour. But my luck landed me a frappe all over me on our first meeting." I said kind of embarrassed.

"Well thanks for supporting us and well nobody's perfect. I prove that fact" Daniel said

"No arguments there." Jonah said under his breath

"Hey! I don't appreciate that Marais!" Daniel shot back. Everyone laughed.

"Is there anything else we should know?" Asked corbyn

"Not really I'm a boring person. I like cats and love to dance and sing and cook."    

"Wait hold on, you like to sing?corbyn said with a smirk

"Well I mean I can but I don't think I'm that good" I Said shyly

"You like to sing? Can you sing for us?" He said

"No"

"Please"

"Why?"

"Just please I want to hear you, I bet you're really good!"

"I'm really not"

"Well we'll find out for ourselves, pleeaasseeee" corbyn added with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine, but only if you sing with me." I said as a compromise

"Sounds good!" Daniel said

We ended up singing all time low by Jon bellion. (Clean version people)
*song ends*

"Hey you're actually really good kate." Daniel said with that beautiful smile of his.

I blushed bright red and looked down.

"Thanks." I responded

"By the way I don't think it's true you're a boring person, I bet there's loads to know about you!" Said Daniel

"Ha thanks but not really." I said as we pulled into their house.

I think my jaw dropped because all the boys laughed at me. But I couldn't help myself. Their house was huge. I mean huge it was modern and had a pool and everything. This is like a dream house. The view was spectacular.

I could go on but everyone got out of the car and walked inside with me taking up the rear.

"You can sleep on the couch if you want, or you can take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Said Daniel

"The couch is fine." I replied sitting down, it was quite comfy

"So what do you want to do?" Zachs asked

"Well I'd like to change out of these clothes to be honest. They are really gross. But all my stuff is in my car." I said

"I mean we have merch that you can use and I can see if I have sweatpants that would fit you." Zach said

"Really? That would be great, thanks zach."

"No problem any time."

He came back with clothes and I asked to take a shower.

Jonah lead the way to his shower upstairs and hopped in. Afterwards I brushed my hair and teeth with a spare toothbrush they had. And put on the clothes zach gave me. They ran a little big but I like it that way. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked down stairs.

All the guys were watching a movie. From the looks of it, it looked like Harry Potter. Knowing that was Jonah's favorite I laughed and asked to get something to eat.

"Help yourself I'm already fat from all that ramen" Said zach

I laughed and walked to the kitchen looking for stuff to make a sandwich

I look over and caught Daniel staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I look down quick and smile to myself. God he's so cute.

I tell myself over and over that I can't like him cause it would never work out. He probably doesn't even like me. I'm too ugly and not good enough for someone as good as him... but I just can't get him off my mind. And liking him would mess up his work and upset the fans. All stuff I just didn't want right now.

Right?

—-

*edited :)

Word count : 992