•10•

"Danny where are we going, is the our date?" I asked

"Yes and You'll see, just get ready." He reasoned

We left about five minutes later, our destination still unknown.

"Ok we're here." Daniel said. He rushed out of the car over to my side to open the door for me.

"What a gentleman. Thank you kind sir." I said laughing

"Anything for you ma lady." He responded. He took my hand and led me to the beach. He knew I loved the beach, but the beach wasn't the surprise. He led me to a little section with a beautiful view of the ocean. Complete with a blanket on the ground, pillows and a picnic basket. It was perfect.

"Daniel oh my gosh it's beautiful thanks you so much!" I said jumping into his arms

"Glad you like it beautiful."

"How did you manage this?" I asked amazed.

"Oh ya know... secrets." He said with a grin.

"Well I love it."

"Hey thanks I try."

He led me over to the spot and I must said I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Daniel. We talked for what seemed like hours over sandwiches and then went swimming in the water.

Instagram

Seaveydaniel: it's this special girl's special day! Happy birthday Kate🎉

Kate_smith: awe thanks:)))

Jackaverymusic: mom? Dad? Is that you?

Imzachherron: hApPy BiRtHdAy LoSeR🙌🏼

Kate_smith: thanks dummy @imzachherron

User1: happy birthday Kate!

User2: Daniel you can do so much better🙄. Hmu😉

User3: KANIEL FOR LIFE❤️❤️

Seaveydaniel: better than you😝 @user2

Kate_smith: 😘😘

Liked by: jackaverymusic and 12,469 others Kate_smith: best

Kate_smith: best. Birthday. Everrrr❤️❤️ @seaveydaniel @imzachherron @jonahmarais @corbynbesson @jackaverymusic I love you guys sm😘

Seaveydaniel: ❤️❤️

Imzachherron: we love youuuuu❤️

4,269 more comments

Daniel smiled at me

"You're beautiful." He said staring at me.

"Thanks" I said blushing and staring back

He leaned in and kissed me. Sparks shot through me like fireworks, and butterflies erupted in my stomach. the kiss was passionate. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt like time froze and it was just me and Daniel. The only people living. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled back.

"Will you be my girlfriend." He said "I know I've only known you since Monday but you would make me the luckiest man alive."

"Most definitely." I smiled. We stayed like that for a while. Just staring into each other's eyes. I could get lost in his.

Breaking the moment "We better head back to the house it's getting late" he said picking up our stuff.

"Ok let's go"

We drove back to the house. I was exhausted from the long day. We jammed to drake in the car on the way back. When we got home I walked into the house expecting to crash on the couch and watch a movie. The lights were off so I expected the guys were downstairs playing video games or playing music.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone said.

The lights turned on and I jumped and hugged/ hid behind Daniel.

"Oh my gosh! You guys scared me!" I said laughing

I looked around and noticed there were streamers and the guys were all wearing party hats.

"Awe guys this is amazing.. you didn't have to do this."

"Of course we did it's your birthday!" Jonah said.

"Were you in on this the whole time?" I said turning to Daniel.

"Yup! Surprise baby girl." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"Oh my god it's official I CALLED IT I FUCKING CALLED IT!" Screamed zach in a hilarious voice making everyone laugh

I looked around noticing who else was here. Not many people. Their manager. The five boys and Logan. With Ayla and Evan and of course Kong. "LOGAAANN" I screamed and ran and gave him a hug. Him vlogging the whole thing.

"KAAAATTTEE" he yelled back. "WHOS READY TO PARRTAAAAAYYYY?!"

After that we were led into the kitchen where all the guys gave me a cake and sang acapella happy birthday to me. I got a couple gifts nothing special. Daniel got me a necklace with my name on it. I hugged him and said thanks. About a half hour later Logan left and we decided to watch a movie to finish the night off.

"What movie would you like?" Corbyn asked

"Um how about Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets since you guys watched the first one at the beginning of the week." I said

"YESSS LETS GOOO." Jonah said I laughed. We settled down with popcorn on the couch. I snuggled up to Daniel to watch the movie.

"Guys thanks again, this seriously has been the best birthday of my entire life."

"Well we are glad we could celebrate with you Kate"
Zach said the rest of the guys nodding and smiling.

I looked up at Daniel and kissed him on the cheek. But that's all I remember. The movie started and before even half way through I was already asleep exhausted and tired from an eventful day.

—-

*edited :)

Word Count : 831