•26•

—-
The next couple weeks have been so worth living. Being on tour with 7 of my best friends has been amazing.

Every day has been amazing.

Each stop gets better and better. All the cities we go to, Emma aspen and I get little souvenirs and a little gift for the guys.

Sometimes it's a shirt, or a key chain or just something stupid. Daniel and I are still going strong and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Aspen and jack are official, and the fans are super supportive which is good, I'm happy for them.

Also Zach better have plans on asking out Emma. They have been their normal crazy selves on tour getting us kicked out of plenty of restaurants and public settings, and making us laugh at unnecessary moments. But whatever it is they're always together.

I totally ship.

On the not so bright side of things I've still been getting texts every once in a while from that unknown number.

I'll block the number but the person will always find a way to get to me, because of it, I've been distracted and depressed.

The person keeps saying things like

"Daniel doesn't really love you"

"he's mine, no one likes you"

"You're ugly and pathetic, please go die"

just those "cliche" things that probably shouldn't bother me, but really do.

I haven't told anyone cause I want them to enjoy tour and not worry about me. It's probably really insignificant, I'm kinda hoping it will fade, but a lot of tears have fallen because of this stupid person.

Jonah did walk in on me crying once which was pretty awkward, but I played it off, he just walked if looking very worried and weirded out. I was afraid for the longest time that he'd tell someone.

Must of thought it was that time of month or something because I wasnt making much sense.

—-

"THANK YOU FOR A GREAT NIGHT!!!" Zach yelled to the crowd. After they finished the song something different.

The boys waved and walked off the stage to a cheering crowd and came backstage to where us three girls were typically standing and waiting.

"Another successful show, done!" I said as Daniel walked over and kissed me. "You were amazing like usual babe." I told him and hugged him .

"Love you, you're my favorite fan." He winked, and walked off with corbyn to take a shower, and freshen up for the usual after party.

Jack and Zach gave emma and aspen a hug and Jonah... Jonah was probably already at the shower because he had no girl, which tugged at my heart and made me want to go run up and kiss him....

"Let's help eben set up!" I said

"Okay." Aspen agreed

"Wait guys!!! Look!" Emma says excited! She pointed to a black case and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"AUGUST LEFT HIS CAMERA AGAIN!!" She clapped.

"We're not participating in this!" Aspen said grabbing my arm.

I recalled the time a couple stops ago when Emma found August's camera and took it and started taking a bunch of selfies and really bad angled pictures of... basically everything. Plenty of eben. When august found out he was not impressed and continued to chance Emma around the venue weaving between fans, when august finally got it back the storage was full. Let's just say he wasn't pleased. Emma just laughed, as he scrolled through pictures of eben's ass and close ups of her nose.