•22•

Once we arrived at the mall we stopped at the Starbucks to get something to drink. It reminded me of the day I met the guys. Except this time I watched where I was going... I did not feel like walking around with frappe all over me again

Emma like usual was her hyper self bouncing around and yelling.

"I WOULD LIKE A MOCHA FRAPPE THIS INSTINT." Emma practically yelled at the worker behind the counter. The worker look at her with an annoyed look. And typed into the..order screen thing.. (help😂)

"Emma maybe no yelling, and be nice!" Said aspen to Emma, Emma just giggled

"Excuse me... I don't need you rolling your eyes at me ma'am what I DO need is for you to CHOP CHOP with my drink please." Emma said stomping her feet. 

"What's your name please.." the girl asked sighing and glaring at Emma

"EMMAAAAAAAAAA, now if you mess that one up I will sue all of Starbucks!" Said Emma laughing her butt off

At this point she was getting a lot of glares from other customers and people walking past, but aspen and I didn't care we were just standing there in fits of laughter. Emma paid for her drink and walked over to us.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THE ATTITUDE THAT LADY HAD." Emma said half laughing half pissed.

"Yup I can't believe it... I mean it's not like the customer was annoying or anything." I said wiping the stray tear from laughing so hard off my face.

"OMG THAT BITCH!!! I TOLD HER THERE WAS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO MESS US EMMA! BUT LOOKS AT THIS?!!" She said showing us her cup that said "EMMAAAAAAAAA"

"Wow!  I like that worker we should be friends." Aspen said once again dying from laughter.

"Not funny aspirin!! I will not tolerate people like this!" Emma said throwing a fist of defiance in the air.

"Ok ok we can come back later to sue Starbucks but right now I want to go shopping." I said real quick

"Fiiiinnnnnneeeee" Emma sighed trudging out of the store.

We stopped at hollister, forever 21, H & M, urban outfitters, pacsun, and rue 21. Altogether I'd say the trip was pretty successful, I got a bunch of super cute clothes and so did Emma and aspen.

Emma was very picky on what clothing she bought but her style was amazing. I learned a few things from her. Aspen and I had pretty much the same style so most of the time if I thought something was cute she thought it was cute resulting in us arguing over who got to buy it.

We sat down in one of the mall sitting areas and decided to go through what we bought. I showed them all my tops getting a bunch of oohs and aahs from aspen and high pitched squeals from Emma. A couple minutes later we heard a bunch of screams.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU KATE? LIKE THE KATE? OMG AND YOURE ASPEN!" Said a girl running towards us, her friend kinda lagging behind looking disgusted. I smiled and so did aspen. She ran up to us and hugged me and aspen giving Emma a weird look. No one in the fandom really knew who Emma was yet so she was a complete stranger

"Hi how are you?" I asked

"IM GREAT OH MY GOSH THIS ISNT HAPPENING I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !" She squealed aspen and I laughed. Emma frowned and then starting jumping.

"NO WAY YOU GUYS NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE KATE AND ASPEN?!!" She screamed...

"Shut up Emma." I rolled my eyes at the jumping Emma fangirling over her best friends.

"Can I have a picture. Please?" She asked. She looked about 15 years old and her friend was the same age.

"Awe I love you too and Of course!" I said smiling. Aspen and I both bent down and smiled for the picture