•32•

KATES POV-
~
I sat in Daniels arms. He was smiling down on me. I smiled back up at him. We were lying on the beach. Our favorite spot. Talking about life and laughing at random things. His arms were radiating heat and love and in them I felt warm and safe. I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Wanna walk for a bit" he asked me smiling

"Sure" I responded grinning. We both got up and he took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. And we walked down to where the sea met the sand and walked along it.

"How are you liking being on tour with us?" He asked.

"It's the best thing in the whole world. I can't even describe it."

"That's great? How about the singing? Have you considered it?" He said

"I don't know Daniel. I don't know if it's my time yet." I looked over at him. He looked a little sad. "I'm sorry though"

"No it's okay I get it." He said

"Okay"

"Just know I love you no matter what." He said

"I love you too." I said blushing, I looked over at him to find him already looking at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I said self consciously rubbing my cheek.

"Yeah here let me get it." He smirked. I looked at him weird as he just ran his thumb over my cheek bone. Smiling and admiring my face.

"Uh daniel... did you get it?" I said slapping his hand away.

"No sorry I don't think I'm capable of rubbing beauty off you" He smiled that toothy grin.

My check started heating up. Oh shoot... that was smooth.... I turned away hoping he wouldn't see my red face.

"Hey you know you're cute when you blush." He said taking his free hand to my face to turn it back to him, and stop walking.

"No thanks to you" I giggled.

"You're welcome."

"Whatever" I said playfully rolling my eyes. I pecked him on the cheek real quick and started walking again. But Daniel didn't start walking with me. He just stood planted, with our hands still connected but outstretched.

"What?" I said looking at his pouting face. I tugged in his arm attempting to drag him with me, but he stayed put

"I wanted a real kiss." He groaned.

"Oh well!" I said and started walking again until I couldn't walk any father because our hand were still together and he refused to move.

He pulled me back forcefully and I practically fell backwards. He caught me and as I landed in his arms he collided his lips with him. I smirked into the kissed and he smiled. It was passionate and sweet. I pulled away and admired his flawless features.

"See how hard was that?" He laughed

"Extremely" I sassed. He sighed.

"Can't win." He stated and we continued walking down the beach.

There was a bunch of seagulls up ahead all in a flock gathered at the edge of the sea. I looked at Daniel and I smirked. I let go of his hand and ran ahead through the seagulls causing a great mass of birds to fly around me. I laughed waving my hands around. I looked back at daniel expecting to see him smiling or something but he was gone.

"Daniel?" I yelled "DANIEL" I said spinning around in circles trying to find him but he was gone. Where could have gone? He was literally just there. One minute he was behind me, the next just disappeared. I turned around again facing the direction we're walking from.