•24•

It was about a five minute drive from Olive Garden to the venue.

We climbed on the bus and basically all were on our phones as soon as we started rolling. I was kind of absentmindedly scrolling through my feed because my thoughts were somewhere else.

No one mentioning anything about what just happened. I kept thinking about about how all the guys wanted me to sing on stage.

I don't think I'd be able to do it. I'd probably get so much hate. And I can't deal with that. Not after everything I've gone through to get to the stable condition I'm currently in. I can't risk it. I'm so happy where I am at the moment. I don't think I could bare having more mean comments thrown at me. I've never thought I was the best at singing... I've always loved it, but... on the other hand it's been my dream ever since I was little.

Like I've said music has been my coping mechanism. It got me through hard times. It made me forget my surrounding and get lost in the lyrics. So if I took this opportunity and sang at the guys show I might be able to kick start a career in singing which is something I've always wanted to do.

So much was going through my head while we were driving. I looked over at everyone who all had their heads down looking at their phones. Down side of having a bunch of friends who are famous and popular off social media. I'm not complaining. But I did find it unusual that it had been like 2 whole minutes with a quiet bus considering Emma and Zach were in the same room.

I turn off my phone and decide to just look out the window for a bit until we got there. But it didn't last long.

"COME ON GUYS WEVE GOT TO GET HYPE FOR THIS SHOW TONIGHT!" Emma yells. Everyone looks up from their screens.

"WOOOOOOOOOOO" said Zach getting up and clapping his hands.

"THANK YOU JIMMY!" Emma yelled

"Jimmy?" Jonah questions

"Yeah he has jimmy neutron hair! Therefore he is now jimmy!" She said

"That's very fitting." I laugh

"What are about Jacob Sartorius?" Asked Corbyn

"That's old he needs a new one." Said Emma

"that's actually not the worst nickname I could have, so I'll take it!" Zach says clapping again.

Emma claps too and then corbyn randomly joins. Soon enough everyone in the bus is clapping for no reason looking around confused as we were doing so. It died down and jack started blasting We The Party and we all started having a Minnie dance session on the tour bus.

"I don't know if we should be dancing while the bus is moving" aspen questions

"WHO CARES ASPIRIN LIVE A LITTLE." Emma yells over the music as she starts twerking down the walking isle of the bus. All of us we laughing so hard.

The songs ends and we all look at each other almost as if we were waiting for someone to tell us what just happened.

"I personally think that's the biggest reaction I've gotten from given someone a nickname." Said Emma.

The song just to see you smile comes on and Daniel turns to me.

"May I have this dance." He said smirking holding out his hand. I giggled and took his hand smiling

"I guess so." I Said smiling

"I'll take it" he says

"May I have too have this dance" jack said to aspen. She blushed and nodded.

"ME TOO! ZACH PICK ME PICK ME!" Emma said jumping waving her arm in the air.

"Hey you in the back! Yea the annoying one. You want to dance." Zach says smirking.