Chapter 16.2 : Distance

« Your love's like a big hug on a bad day justWhat i need in my life, you're one in a
million when I wake up was the first thing on my mind »

Million by Tink

Gabrielle POV

I enter the club a few hours after the boys. It's late now but I had some work to finish since it's our last night here.

I drown myself into work until now. It's a really efficient way to avoid thinking. Though they all forgave me, including Jugkook, I still don't feel comfortable enough to hang out with them casually.

This mess has taught me one thing: I am very confident in myself, but that's pointless if I don't really know who I am.

My mother would say I am nothing. I mean obviously I "betrayed" her giving up on being a trainee so...But it's not the time to think about this.

I shake my head and touch up my curls trying to look as confident as possible as I enter the private room where the boys are partying.

As I make my way through the changing light I can definitely say two things:

First the managers must have agreed on letting them drink, if not they're in troubles.

Second they are absolutely not partying alone, which might cause other types of problems.

I cross my arm as I lean of the wall, watching them all.

RM is sitting in a red sofa, his eyes almost closed, talking with a very pretty girl along with Suga who looks super comfortable with a brunette on his lap. Next to him Jimin tries to find his balance supported by another woman.

Hoseok dances in the middle of the empty room with another one who keeps laughing.

My look softens when I spot Jungkook looking at his hyungs in disbelieve. He must not had access to alcohol. He just shrugs and goes back to his conversation with Jin, making fun of his older hyung obviously wasted.

- They're all waitresses here, they have a contract, they won't say anything.

I click my tongue with disapproval.

- They should learn to stay in their place.

Taehyung laughs a bit before standing up next to me

- You saying that is kind of funny don't you think?

I could feel offended.

But I just smirk and look at him.

He passes a hand in his messy brown hairs before taking of his leather jacket.

- Touché.