Chapter 12.2

"Fed up of being the shoulder you cry on
I want to be the shoulder you lie on
Everyday, every night
I'll be fine, If you're mine
Fed up of being the one that you lean on
I want to be the one that you dream of
Everyday every night, I'll be fine

If I get my way, I'mma take care of you
I can take her place, let me get my way, ooh
if you let me try, just one night, I can prove
I can take her place, let me get my way, ooh"

If I get my way; Little mix

Rosé and Lisa are heading home, Jisoo and Namjoon are eating.

Meanwhile

Jennie POV

A door bells when I cross the shop's door. The cashier bows in my direction and I do so carefully holding my cap and mask. I step forward and begins to explore the shelves. This place is really cool, no wonder why Chaeyoung likes it. I wander in the store when I finally reach the guitar section.

I watch my every move trying to prevent any instrument fall as they're all very nice looking and hellah expensive.

There're a few people here but I can't find anyone to help me. I shrug and starts to look around. I squat down when I spot the picks in front of me. I pass my hand through all of them.

Which one would Chae like the most?

She's been working very hard lately, I know she misses her family and now Jimin a lot and she's sick so I decided to buy her a little something to cheer her up so I choose a guitar accessories.

I pick out a really pretty pink one. It's sparkly but not too much and has those cute silver symbols. Well it's not black but that totally matches her.

I nod for myself and stand up when I hear someone swearing from the back of the store. The girl in charge of the store goes to the customer who's watching some pianos but drop his wallet between two models. He grabs it and I can tell he tries to avoid the conversation with the girl.

I shrug once more and start to walk again. But as I'm walking past him I notice some black hair and dark eyes I would recognize anywhere. I stop and shamelessly stare at him: big jean jacket, black jogging, face mask, beanie, earrings...Suga.

I sight for myself. Really? How many time fate is going to put Min Yoongi on my path?

I keep looking at him. He doesn't seem to notice me, focusing back on the pianos. He gently passes a hand on a white one with sparkling eyes.

Ok seeing him might not be THAT much of a catastrophe.

I step forward and I clear my throat to catch his attention.

His eyes look down on me and he seems lost for a moment before dramatically sighting

- Are you following me or what? He smirks

- Annyeonghaseyo, and no I'm not I have more exciting stuff to do in my life

He laughs a bit

- What are you doing here? You don't play any instrument

- What's with that judgement, you don't know me! I says feeling offended

- So which one are you learning?

- Indeed none, I cross my arms and continues ignoring his "I knew it face", I'm here to buy something to my member.

- Hum, he says looking everywhere in the store

- Yah you're so rude! I'm talking to you don't ignore me!