Chapter 14 part one

"But it's no use, it's a dream to be broken
I run and run but I'm not getting anywhere
Just burn me out, yes
Keep pushing me away
This is a fool, crazy in love, chasing in circles"

Run, BTS

                                                                   "Now burn baby burn

"Now burn baby burn."

Lisa POV

I'm usually not really tense when i go to award shows. I'm more on the excited side. But today I just don't feel it.

I don't know why but my stomach is twisted and won't stop bothering me.

Indeed I may know the reason.

I didn't text Jungkook back after the phone call I don't really know why...I'm still kind of jealous about the pictures, but more importantly I'm just angry at him for not reassuring me and not understanding my point of view.

I lay my head on the car's window

This is all so new for both of us...It's already a tricky situation with the date ban floating above our head why do we have to add a girl on top of everything?!

Yah I feel so down...

Suddenly I feel somebody squeezing my head and turn to Chae's direction.

She gives me a little smile and I do so.

I should not be sad. I'm here to do my job and I'm grown enough to hold back things, plus it's probably gonna get better when I'll see him.

We finally arrive at the studio and start to get off. I stand on the red carpet between Jennie and Jisoo unnie smiling as brightly as I can.

Maybe if I keep doing this it'll become true.

***

- Ok girls! As soon as you're ready please be sure to head to your tables, you are next to Red-Velvet so don't forget to properly greet them! Says the manager

We all nod and I turn back to stylist noona who tries to fix my belt and makes sure my black short is well put in case the tiny skirt goes a little too high.

- Alright you're all done!

I smile and thank her ready to text Jungkook when I hear my name

- Ah Lisa someone is here to see you, calls manager oppa, be quick we have to leave in 10'

I quickly meet Jennie's look in the mirror.

Could it be him???

My heart beats faster with a mix of excitement and sort of fear

He didn't do this right? HE didn't come to the girl group area?!