Chapter 11

"It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
Don't let me now"

Don't let me down, the Chainsmokers

Jimin POV

- Hey guys look here please!

- BTS here here!

- YAHHH JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU

- Jiminnnnn!!!!!

I laugh and wave at the army screaming behind the barrier.

- Wow a lot of people are here! Whispers Hoseok, and I barely heard him because of the crowd.

- Ya, that's why we have to hurry, our time on the red carpet is scheduled, happily answers Namjoon.

I put my hand on Jungkook's shoulder as he's looking everywhere, waving at fans and...

- C'mon we have to go..., I lean and whispers in his hear, she must already be inside.

He playfully winces at me I continue teasing him until we reach the stairs leading to the red carpet. The staff girl stop us and says her usual speech.

- You have around 10 minutes on the carpet, from left to right you can pose as many times as you want, then you just leave by the opposite stairs.

We all nod.

- Are we going now? Asks Namjoon

- Any-o I'm sorry we're a bit late, so the previous group is still on.

The manager and Suga keep talking with her about the organisation of the evening when I curiously bend to see who's actually on, Jungkook's head on mine.

Oh what a great idea I had.

Blackpinks are striking the pose like pros, though they may look a bit lost between the poses, once there is a flash they have a fierce model look on! One of them stands out for me, of course.

My girlfriend look stunning.

I still smile like an idiot when I say this in my head even if it's been a week or so. She looks amazing with her straight pale hair, her black top and gold and black skirt with high boots. I just want to pop in the middle and touch her, it feels wrong being so far away. I still have a big smile on my face, contemplating Chae when Jungkook mutters.

- Why her skirt has to be the shortest...

- Pff...that's why she has tights on kookie, laughs V who just came between us, aren't you happy to see her killers legs?

Kookie immediately turns to him and smacks him in the back of the head.

- Yah what are you saying!!

- What??? It's true!

- Yes it is. And you know what else is true? She's mine.

- Wooooooooohhhhhhh, excuse us!! V and I scream and he blushes.

- Yaaa you're annoying!!!

- Oy maknae line, stop here, it's our turn, says Suga-hyung.

I move forward and as I stand on the podium I see from afar Rosé coming down. She turns in my direction and winks at me with her sparkling eyes.

Gloups.