Chapter 3

"My mom might be right
Because when I see you, my heart gets hot
Because rather than fear
My attraction to you is bigger"

Playing with fire, Blackpink

Jungkook POV

As soon as I cross our dressing room a staff member comes and get us to our table, for the end of the break. Thank God I don't have to deal with J-Hope's complains to who I leisurely throw the chocolates as if nothing happened before turning back as fast as I can. But of course I'm not fast enough and I meet Namjoon-Hyung questioning eyes:

"Hey Kookie slow down. What took you so long? The dispenser is just at the end of the hallway.

- They were people there. It seems like Hoseok-Hyung is not the only one who's used to eat snacks before performing, I answer with the more neutral voice I have in stock.

Rapmon looks at me a little longer and finally shrugged. We arrive at our sits just in front on the stage. We friendly great EXO on our right and I automatically look on my left to face an empty table with four chairs. Not interested, I decide to sit between Jimin and Namjoon, Hoseok, V, Suga, and Jin face me.

The din grows a little then the light goes out. The opening number of the second part of the show starts, followed by the first awards series. The rookies. Hum. I quickly check the room to see If I can find the blond girl. For no particular reason. Just to pass time you know. But my attention goes back to the stage when one of the group begin to perform: Blackpink.

The music rises and I automatically follow the rhythm with my head but I stop when I check the 4 girls on stage. All beautiful for sure, and one of them is none other than my mysterious blond. I really enjoy the track but I can't take my eyes off of her. Her dancing skills are good and she really lights up the stage. Then she starts to rap, and now I'm impressed. This girl has some flow. The whole scene is really cool and I can't help moving on my chair.

I briefly turn my head to see if I'm the only one in that case: Namjoon joyfully shakes his head and Hoseok and Taehyung are more expressive as they sing along as if they knew the words.

I focus on the stage again when a second song starts, quicker than the first one but just as good. She begins. If I have to describe her in a word, it's sexy. Even when her verse is over I keep staring. I'm close enough to see her big eyes. I barely recognize the shy doll that kept apologizing but I can see for sure the little bitch that took the last skittles.

The music keeps going and I keep enjoying it with V and Hoseok that just decide to try to copy the moves from the chorus's choreography. No need to say we look ridiculous. But I don't really care the main information being: those girls are freaking bomb! And, judging by the public's clap, everybody agree with me.

"WOW I love this group! Jennie is really pretty! Starts Hoseok.

- Ahh I prefer Lisa! Did you see her rap in Bombayah? Says V while repeating the lyrics which makes me click.

- Wait, you know them?

This time, the entire table including Suga Hyung look at me as if I were from another planet and Tae continues:

- Ahh of course they're YG new sensation!

- I'm surprises You usually love to know that type of things! They debuted not to long ago with two songs and MV, explains Hoseok. The brown-haired girl who sings and rap is Jennie a vocalist, the red hair singer is Rosé, the third vocalist and visual is Jisoo and the blond rapper is Lisa, also the main dancer.