Chapter 5

"I want it this love, I want it real love
I only focus on you
you're pulling me a little harder"

DNA, BTS

Rapmonster POV

- HOSEOK TAKE OFF YOUR HANDS FROM THIS POT!

- But I'm hungry and...

- I don't want to hear about it. You wait like everybody else for Jimin to come home! Jin scolds him.

I'm currently playing video games with Yoongi waiting for Chim-Chim to go back from his rehearsal. J'Hope and Taee are teasing Jin because they're hungry and Kookie is in the studio recording his covers.

Just when I'm about to beat up Suga (once again) the door opens and everyone's attention focus on the precious boy. I stand up et sat with the hyungs who are gathering.

- So how was it? Asks Hoseok.

- Great. Really, really great! He Answers with a smile that lights up the room.

Wow. Seems like he really enjoyed dancing.

- And so? Give us some details! How was the second choreography? Did you have time to speak with other artists? Follow Jin while preventing Tae from finishing the Plot.

- Oh that...Yeah yeah the choreo was cool...starts Jimin playing with his rice.

Okk he's acting weird...if he's not all happy about the dancing, what can make him in such a good mo...

- ...And I talked with some people including the girls from Blackpink!

Ting the smile comes back. And Ting Suga, just dropped his fork and rolled his eyes. Oh yeah it's been a while since we've heard that name...I thought only Tae, Hope and mainly Kookie were touched but it seems like it's spreading.

I start eating fixing Jimin who blushes when he tells us about his meeting with "Rosé-shii". For sure you can read through him like a book. This girl seems to have made an impression on our boy, he's so little discreet everyone notices it.

- Ahh look at yourself, blushing just because you talk to her. It's alright my precious Jiminie, you're not in high-school anymore you know!

- Eh it has nothing to do with this! Its's just I... Oh and believe me you shouldn't talk too much! Because I saw Rosé but I also chatted with Lisa, he says slowly driking.

Here it goes, round two of reactions for those girls...Suga sights and massages his temps, Tae rises his head up and start screaming, and Kookie tries to act like he doesn't give a clue while intensely looking his plate. Yeah A for effort bro. At least one of them tries to control himself, though it's useless: I can see he even stop chewing just to hear everything clearly.

- What??? What did she say? You have my pic? V gets excited.

- Ahh see! Who's having an immature reaction now? But to answer your question we just talk about everything and nothing etc... Anyway I'm super greatful for the opportunity.

I internally laugh and Jin hyung expresses my thoughts out loud.

- Yeah we're still talking about a professional opportunity there, aren't we?

Everybody laugh (even Suga lets a little smile go) and Jimin tells us to stop embarrassed, though V is not finished with him yet.

- So and what about my pic?