Chapter 9

"So takes my hand right now
I don't believe myself that I'm like this
The words I said to myself a million times
Please don't leave me
You got the best of me
It's not important that's it's a dream or reality
Only the fact that you're by my side
Thanks"

Best of me, BTS

Jimin POV

At first we were all relieved when Jungkook told us about the date.

I mean seeing him rambling and being in a bad mood for days was really getting on my nerves. So when he asked Namjoon-hyung the permission to go with Lisa-shii it was a collective blessing.

So since he left a few hours ago I began to focus on my own frustration. I don't understand anything about girls...I've tried to reach Rosé a hundred times since the SBS concert but I failed. I don't know what I did wrong, I thought we were getting pretty close and I don't know...I was kinda expecting something maybe....

That's why I almost fall out of my bed when my phone rings and I see her name.

- Yo-yoboseyo...? I ask uncertain, I hope she did not make a mistake 'cause I can't control the hope that twists my stomach.

- Yoboseyo Jimin-Oppa? It's Rosé.

- Yeah I saw your name on my phone...I smile

It's a stupid answer but I'm just happy to hear her voice...

When did my smile start to depend on this girl?

I hear her laugh but she suddenly stops and I click.

- Listen I don't know what I did wrong but...

- Hum Oppa I swear we'll talk about it later but I'm not calling for that.

I don't know if I'm even more frustrated or if I'm happy to know there's still a later for us, but she doesn't let me decide.

- Indeed have you heard of Jungkook-sunbae since he met Lisa? Because it's almost 8pm and she doesn't answer her phone so we're worried and we were wondering If you had any news...

Wait it's that late?! I go to the living room just when Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok come back from the studio.

- Wait a minute Rosé. Guys did you hear about kookie?

- No...I thought he was home...says J-Hope

- What you mean he's not here ?! Namjoon eyes widened as he quickly grab his phone.

- It's so late, it's been hours...says Jin-hyung standing up from the couch

- Rosé you're here? We're trying to call him...

Namjoon looks at me and shake his head before trying again. Same result...

- Ok we can't reach him...

- OH MY GOD WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM! Lisa doesn't even know the city well!!!! Her voice goes high and I feel her fear.

- No no no no I'm sure they're fine, we...we'll figure something out okay? Don't panick I'll stay with you.

She makes a little noise and I guess she's about to cry, I look at my hyung powerless.

A heavy silence grows and the worry can be seen on every face.