Chapter 3

"Time is flying by
And my heart gets impatient
My world only thinks of you"

Blackpink As if it's your last

Jungkook POV

"...this is a letter from me to you"

- Those girls are A-MA-ZING! I love this song, though it's slower they're still so...says Taehyung

- If you tell me one more time how cute or talented they are or how cool is the MV I'll kill you.

I interrupt him with a sharp voice but he quickly forget it and I press the space touch again and we continue listening to Lisa's rap in "Stay". V is on my right, V on my left in the living room's sofa. We're there since the beginning of the afternoon and we're watching all the Blackpink's videos that exist. Dance covers, MV, dance practices and even several lives. Yeah it sucks. Yeah it's ridiculous. But I don't give a clue it worth it 'cause they're super cool beautiful, talented, and far from all the girl groups clichés. But they're also cute. Especially Lisa. She makes me smile: discrete during interviews and so fierce on stage. I can tell she loves what she does, and that she's nice and...sexy as hell I must admit.

But I'll never say it out loud. To anyone. I'd rather be dead. And I don't want to see her again.

Well that was a lie.

But since then, I'll be over it, it's just a temporal distraction after all. I'm attracted 'cause it's new. I was about to ask my hyungs what we could watch next, since we've already seen pretty much everything. Several times. And downloaded the songs. But Suga-hyung stormed out of his room while putting on his jacket.

- Where are you going? Asks Namjoon-hyung from the kitchen.

- I'm taking a break before I destroy this fucking computer on those idiots's heads, 'cause I swear if I hear this shit one more time I'm gonna murder someone.

- Yoongi watch your mouth! Screams Jin from the bathroom.

- You're so rude...sights Hoseok.

- Plus if you were really listening you'd love it 'cause Jennie is really your style of rap...tries to follow V-hyung.

But for nothing since Suga just slapped the door for the second time in less than 5 minutes.

- Well really as soon as these girl's name come out they're some reactions. Says Namjoon. I feel his look on me and I clear my throat trying to ignore him.

- Taehyung, Hoseok come and start to make lunch, I have the manager on the phone, interrupts Jin-hyung.

And so, in a plot of the destiny, both of them stand and Namjoon-hyung comes near me.

- So? What's up with you and your long absence during the show, and this skittle's stuff?

- There's nothing to say about it hyung, I just met a really clumsy and annoying girl that needed help, I say with a calm voice.

- And can you tell me why you're smiling like an idiot when you speak about someone "annoying"? Especially a girl. Indeed since when do we talk about a girl without mentioning the moment where you blushed or were annoyed? Oh man do I have to tell Jin to have the same conversation than the others on getting a girlfriend...

Luckily, before he continues and makes me even more embarrassed and red than the carpet, Jin-hyung himself comes in the room and call for Jimin and the others.

- Guys big news! Manager-Oppa just told me that our precious Jimin has been selected to participate to the SBS Gayo Daejun concert! He's gonna do a dancing performance along with some other artiste!

This hyung can't help but smile and I total get why! We're all super happy for him, he clearly deserves it and I know he's gonna smash it. We quickly decide to check on the list of the people selected on Jin's phone and my heart makes a weird move in my chest when I see a certain name.

Seems like I'm not gonna change my distraction yet.

Lisa POV

- Ahh very good Lalisa! You can definitely replace a member if someone is hurt! Smiles Jisoo while clapping from the kitchen.

I make her a little reference before laying down the sofa. I've been dancing for an hour trying to learn "Fire" choreography. Is it link to Jungkook-sunbaenim? Of course. Though why do I do this exactly? I don't really know myself... It was just breathtaking to see him dance live, well all of them indeed and that just makes me want to work harder and to learn some new steps.

- Yeah or you're gonna be able to do a dance off with Jungkook-sunbaenim and impress him, laughs Jennie next to me with a teasing smile.

- Ani-o unnie!! I already told you I don't see him like this! He's just the first idol I make a contact with! I say while hiding my face.

- Ahh we kow, we know! You even had a real "contact" didn't you! Insists Jennie, referring to my stupid fall I told them about.

Along with the rest because I don't hide anything from them. It's the main rule in our group: "no secrets". Rosé thinks it's destiny and finds it super romantic, Jisoo-unnie talked about a drama she saw which begin the same way before moving on. Only Jennie had more mixed feelings telling me to be careful with the group reputation and with my actions and words.

But I reassured her, telling them I'll be careful and anyway I wasn't gonna see him soon. I guess it worked since she's more relaxed and even likes to tease me.

- Roh let her be or she won't be telling you all her super cute story anymore! Jisoo Scholes her (not really) with an aigoo pose.

- Ahh you're not better yourself I saw you rap on Suga-sunbaenim's part while I was dancing!

Well it was not completely true. I just saw her moving her head, it was just to say something. I wasn't expecting her to glance at me while...blushing? I guess...

Jisoo also notices it but we don't have time to say anything, the expression on her face already gone so quickly I wonder if I didn't dream. And also because Rosé-unnie just came home from her singing lesson while screaming:

- LALISAAA we're selected for the annual SBS concert! I'm gonna sing with some other artists and you're gonna dance!

OH MY GOD.

I start jumping around before joining the group hug. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

- And that's not it! As a little bonus, check the list of the others participants, there's a BTS member with you...

My heart miss a beat. And really quickly, the hope of spending time with Jungkook and dancing with him grows in me before I can do anything. That's why when Chaeyung mentions Jimin-sunbae's name I try not to look disappointed.

I shake my head. It's ridiculous I have a super opportunity! And effectively I feel my joy coming back and I start to make a little dance with Rosé.

Eh Jungkook, I hope we'll see each other very soon.