Chapter 4

"And your smile in the back of my mind
Making me feel like
I just want to know you better, know you better
Know you better now"

Everything has changed, Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran

Lisa POV

I open the huge building's door holding Rosé's arm with a big smile on my face. I'm so happy to be here!!! We wait aside while the manager-oppa chats with a lady.

- Ahhh I'm super excited!! Says Rosé while clapping as much as she can. I can't wait to meet everyone!

- Me too...Though I have to admit I'm a bit scared...

It's a fact I've never been really good to interact with people for the first time because I tend to be shy especially here...I'm always scared to speak a bad Korean or to make a big mistake...Chaeyung-unnie take my hands and I look her in the eyes.

- Don't worry about that Lalisa, you're a super cute and talented girl. Just with that they're all gonna be amazed I'm sure of it! As Jennie said do your best and I can guarantee you everything will be fine. Fighting! She says rising her fists.

I'm so lucky to have these girls in my life, I don't know what I would do without them, I love them with all my heart. I nod with a little "Neh", just when manager-Oppa comes back and lead us to our practice rooms.

When I reach the dancer's one, I'm definitely not the last but people are already there. I check the room for a familiar face but I don't really feel like going to my sunbaes like that...I decide to sit and face the mirror and start stretching. I see in the corner of my eyes Momo and Tzuyu from Twice laughing and I can't help but think I would have loved to be there with my unnies too...

I shake my head. I represent Blackpink I can't let go! I wanna make them proud! I suddenly stand up and turn back to face Jimin-sunbae who stops walking when it seems he was heading in my direction. He raises his hands like a peace sign and laughs.

"Waouh you're sure full of energy! It's good to be determined!

I blush and bow.

- Neh...sorry about that Jimin-sunbae I just really want to dance!

- Ahh no problems it's a pleasure to see motivated people, and to be honest I'm just as excited as you! But just stop with the "sunbae" already you know! He smiles.

- Neh, so Jimin-Oppa it is!

He nods, satisfied and sit next to me. Then the choreographer arrives and explains us that the number will be divided in two parts and a final dance. I'm in Hip-hop group and Jimin-Oppa in modern jazz. I'm a little bit disappointed but I'll be with him anyway when we'll rehearse the second choreography.

I look around me to identify people when Ten-sii comes to me and greats me the Tai way. I great him back smiling and we chat a bit before Seulgi-sunbae from red Velvet joins us. Indeed she's really a good sunbae who looks after rookies like me. Mina-sunbae don't come but she's not cold either.

I start to really relax, I'm super happy to create some bounds with other idols. Our teacher calls for us and we start learning the steps.

At the end of the class I'm so tired but my cheeks hurts the most since I couldn't stop smiling!

Jimin POV

- Good work everyone! The show is going to be amazing! Rest properly, listen to the music and we'll meet tomorrow!

I join the rest of the group to clap and go pack my things. Aahhh...That wasn't all easy but the choreography was pretty simple to learn for a group of great dancers, though he didn't stop me from enjoying it. Momo smiles and winks at me before leaving and I shake my head with a smile. I've known her since her debuts though I didn't talk to her that much but she's no shy with me, actually that's the opposite...!