Chapter 6

So here it is guys, the next chapter and the beginning of the troubles! Just so you know, I'm aware I'm not following the good chronology when it comes to the songs, albums and ceremonies but I just do my best for it to match the story line! Anyways I hope you'll love this chapter, let me know your thoughts! Next chapter...the first Liskook date!!! YEAH! Now that the characters are set the action is never going to stop so hope you'll love it!! Last thing I wanted to tell you is: I decided a new chapter will be out every weekend for sure and when I have time a bonus one throughout the week! I'm finished here so enjoy your reading and please vote and comment! xXChaXx

"I'm jealous, I'm overjealous
When I'm down I get real down,
When I'm high I don't come down
I get angry, baby believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just as fast"

Issues, Julia Michaels

Jungkook POV

- ...so you still have to promote fire and blood sweat and tears. Some recording sessions for your next comeback have been set, we also have a meeting in two weeks to focus on the Song we'll choose to feature.

V just keeps pinching my leg and he's madly annoying. I glace at him trying to say "I'M TRYING TO FOCUS HYUNG".

- ...We have several concept in minds that we'll discuss with you. But the staff already on the type of song we would like: it's a ballad.

A ballad...I don't really know what to think about it... And I can't reflect on it because Tea is still bothering me! Who's the maknae here for god sake?! I turn in his direction and mimic a "What" with my mouth.

- Neh I think it's a good idea. It's been a while since we've used a ballad as a main song. So for sure we want to be as involved as possible, says Namjoon-hyung with his leader's face on.

V doesn't directly answer but show me a notification on his phone. What the hell all of this just for a youtube video?! If it's a stupid dog one I'm going to roast him. I quickly read the note and...

- I appreciate the intention like always. So I put you in charge of the lyrics on this one. We have a basic melody but If you have any idea please let us know.

I FORGOT IT WAS TODAY. Shhhiitttt I promised Lisa I'll be the first to congratulate her on her comeback. Ok now I'm dying to see it just like V. Yeah I think you can definitely say we're blink.

As soon as the meeting end Tae and I almost run to the hallway and we're about to press play when Jin hold both of our arm.

- Ahhhh you two calm down! Behave! And let me tell you if I catch you messing around one more time you'll be in troubles!

We both say sorry, and wait for the others. Namjoon and Suga are talking, probably about the new melody. And I'll help them I swear.

Once I've seen this video.

In the car Tae is in the middle and when he presses play I see Jimin hyung's face coming from the back in the middle of the seats along with Hoseok.

We watch the entire clip and let me tell you: I'm BLOWN AWAY.

- How can they be so charismatic through a screen? Questions J-Hope

- Ahhh they're all very pretty, the aesthetic is lit! Jimin says very impress.

- I can't wait to see them live, they're almost as good as us at playing with fire...smirks V.

Jiminie laughs at his pun but I don't. I just replay the video one more time to be sure I didn't miss a bit. Lisa is...out of this world. This rap just echoes in mind like she's calling for me. Her hair is a lot lighter and longer and let me tell you she looks amazing. I grab my phone and begin to text her. Thanks to Jimin who is a lot less discrete than me nobody notices me.