Chapter 21

Talia’s P.O.V:

As soon as the music started, I felt more relaxed and forgot about everything. I didn’t concentrate too much on what I was doing because it all came with ease. Once I finished dancing, I felt really good like I knew everything was going to work out in the end.

Teacher: Good job Talia, you did really well. Come back here at 7pm tonight, we will have a decision made on whether you have what it takes to be at this academy or not

Talia: Okay thankyou

As I walked out of the studio I couldn’t help but have the biggest grin on my face, Luke quickly stood up when he saw me and embraced me in a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Luke: How did it go? I bet you nailed it

Talia: I did better than I expected

Luke: I knew you would!

Talia: I have to come back here at 7pm because they’re going to announce the people who got in

Anthony: Okay so now that we’re done here, let’s go back to the hotel

Talia: Yep and then get some lunch

When we got back to the hotel we all were starving, but soon realised we haven’t got anything to eat. I quickly got changed out of my dance gear and we went for a walk down the road to a nice cafe to grab some lunch. It was a nice day so we sat outside under an umbrella, I ordered a chicken ceaser salad and the boys both ordered pasta. After we’d all eaten, we went to the local IGA to grab some essentials like Milk, bread and cereal. When we got back to the hotel I took a quick shower, changed into something comfy and collapsed on my bed.

Luke: Tired aren’t ya?

Talia: Yup

Luke: Are we still gonna go out for dinner tonight?

Talia: Yeah, after we go to the academy? It’ll be too much of a rush to eat before

Luke: Okay cool, I’ll go tell Anthony

Anthony booked a taxi to come pick us up from the hotel at 6:30pm, when we arrived at the academy it was all dark except for a few rooms with lights on. We made our way to the studio to see most of the girls gathered around, Luke kissed me on the cheek and I walked in.

Teacher: Attention ladies, I would just like to thank you all on behalf of the academy for coming all the way to Sydney to audition. You all have talent and it was a pleasure to watch you all perform, but unfortunately we only have room for 20 girls in the academy. If I call your name, please stay behind for more information about what will happen in regards to you attending the best dance school in Australia.

At this moment, my heart was racing so fast and I could feel my hands starting to become a bit sweaty. My eyes were entirely focused on the teacher and I didn’t want to move them just in case I missed my name being called.

Teacher: Okay so Stacey Brown, Alicia Williams, Anna Cerilla, Olivia Kirk...

It felt like forever that I had been standing there, waiting anxiously for something that might not even happen. She had called around 16/17 names and I still had some ounce of hope that I could be one of those last few girls to get called, but a big part of me didn’t want to get my hopes up too high so I quickly came to terms with the fact that I wasn’t going to get called until she said my name. I actually didn’t know what to do next, my emotions suddenly changed in 0.5 seconds flat. I had butterflies in my stomach and a small smile came across my face.   

I walked out of the studio, determined not to show any emotion on my face so the boys couldn’t guess what went on in there.

Anthony: Did you get in?

Luke: SOOOOOOO? Don’t leave us hanging

I just shook my head, but it was really hard to contain my excitement so my blank face quickly changed into a huge smile

Talia: I got in!

Luke: CONGRATULATIONS! You’re amazing

Anthony: Congrats little sis, you deserve it

Luke’s P.O.V:

I was happy for Talia, I really was it just hurt to know that she would be leaving. We would be miles apart from each other and I would barely get to see her, our relationship wouldn’t work like that. It’d be too hard but I don’t want to give up on us. I can’t ask her to stay for me, this is her future, and her life were talking about. No matter how much it canes me to let her go, I have to.

When we arrived back in Melbourne the following afternoon, Anthony dropped me off home so I could unpack my bags and spend time with my brothers. We were supposed to be filming a daresundays yesterday but because I went to Sydney, we didn’t have time.

Luke: Hey faggots I’m back

Jai: Ugh it was so much better without you, how did Talia go?

I playfully punched Jai in the arm and he screamed like a little bitch, as if that hurt him.

Luke: She got in

Beau: Wow, that’s great

Luke: So I was thinking, can get the boys together to record a daresundays?

Beau: Yeh, why not. I’ll call Skip

Jai: I’ll call James; meet at the parking lot in half an hour?

Luke: Sounds good and i’ll call Teddy

(NOTE: This is when Teddy was in daresundays)

Today we were doing the lemon and raw egg challenge. James, Skip and Teddy had to put lemon juice in their eyes and wow who knew that hitting the ‘Reserved’ sign could make them feel better. Skip was being melodramatic saying he was blind and screaming like a little bitch. Jai, Beau and I had to drink as many raw eggs as possible, it actually tasted quite nice. Beau is disgusting and tried to drink the egg after he vomited it up the first time. He only managed to drink one while Jai and I were neck and neck drinking 7 eggs. Beau zoomed up on my face when Jai forfeited and yet again, I won another daresundays. It felt good spending some time with the boys and having a good laugh to forget about everything else. I know I can’t avoid what I’m feeling forever but just for a while it was alright.

20+ votes for the next chapter (: