Chapter 9

Luke’s P.O.V:

Straight after school on Monday I met Mia at the bus stop and we went to Maccas. I told Talia what was happening and that i’d call her later on. When we got there, we both order a chocolate Sunday and sat down at a table.

Luke: I’ve had alot of time to think, i’m not ready to be a father but it feels wrong to take an unborn baby’s life.  If you have decided to keep the baby I will be there to support you, and so will Talia.  

Mia: I have decided to keep the baby, my mum had an abortion when she was 16 because her parents forced her too. She said she regrets it and I don’t want to be the same.

Luke: Have you told your mum?

Mia: Not yet, I want you to be there with me

Luke: There’s so many things we have to think about, where is the baby gonna live? How are we going to finically support him/her? Were both still in school, are we going to have to have time to study and take care of the baby?

Mia: Hopefully our parents support us and I know my bestfriend will and your brothers will be there

Luke: and Talia.

Mia: Yeah about her.. I don’t really want her to have much to do with this, I know she’s your girlfriend and all but..

Luke: No. This is my baby too, she’s my girlfriend and whether you like it or not she’s going to be apart of this. You both have to learn to get along with eachother.

Mia: I don’t like her and I don’t want her to have anything to do with MY baby

Luke: OUR baby and if we’re going to get through this, were going to need support from everyone around us.

Mia: Okay fine, when are we going to tell our parents?

Luke: I’m going to tell my mum when I get home, with Jai and Beau there

Mia: What about me?

Luke: I think it’s best if I just tell her with my brothers

Mia:  Okay, call me later and tell me how it goes

Mia’s P.O.V:

I actually didn’t think Luke would want this baby, I never expected for things to pan out this way. It’s so messed up, what am I supposed to do now?  I need a new plan. How am I supposed to tell my mum i’m pregnant? She will lose it; I can’t believe I’m losing control of this situation already.

James’ P.O.V:

On Saturday afternoon me, Beau and our friend Tyla decided to go to the Essendon and Adelaide Crows game. We all met at the train station and caught the train to the MCG, everyone else was busy that’s why it was just us three. When got to the grounds it was packed with Essendon supporters, we ran into some mates from school so we were standing around talking to them when I saw this girl. She was beautiful, even though she was wearing an Adelaide Crows Guernsey with tracksuit bottoms. I caught her attention and she smiled at me, I really wanted to go over and talk to her but I’m too shy.

Tyla: Go over and talk to her

James: What are you talking about?

Beau: The girl over there, we saw you staring at her

James: I was not staring

Tyla: Come on, me and Beau will show you how it’s done

Beau and Tyla lead me over to where the girls were standing and introduce themselves, seeing as theyre not shy and have no shame.

Beau: Hey i’m Beau, this Tyla and James

Carla: Hey i’m Carla and this is, Lauren and Summer. You and James are from the Janoskians?

Beau: We sure are, wanna sit with us today?

Carla: Yeah that’d be great

We started walking around the grounds to find somewhere to sit, Lauren and Summer walked right next to Beau and Tyla while surprisingly Carla walked behind with me. She had gorgeous hazel eyes with long light brown hair and her smile just lit up the whole of MCG.

James: So are you from around here?

Carla: I just moved here a few weeks ago from Adelaide. Lauren and Summer are my cousins and i’ve been staying with them until I move into my house on Monday.

James: Oh cool, why’d you move?

Carla: My mum, my brothers and I needed a change, I was so sick of everything

James: Fair enough, liking Melbourne so far?

Carla: Yes, I actually can’t believe I met you and Beau. You have always been my favourite Janoskian

James: haha thanks, you seem like a chilled girl but why are you wearing an Adelaide crows gurenesy..

Carla: Crows will kick ass

James: Oh you wish

Carla: Looks like we’re gonna have to wait and see then

The game was pretty close, but in the end Essendon won by 16 points. As we were walking out of the MCG, we both had to go different ways. I really wanted to see Carla again, I had an amazing day with her. Before I knew it, she put her hand in my pocket and pulled out my phone and added her name and number. She kissed me on the cheek and told me to call her tomorrow.

Beau: YEEEEEEAHH BUDDDY, looks like you’re in

James: Looks like I am