Chapter 14

*2 weeks had passed*

Talia’s P.O.V:

It’s Friday the 13th of July and I’m bouncing off the walls here, it’s the day before my birthday. I didn’t plan to do much except to spend it with my bestfriends and my boyfriend of course. Liana and Danielle should be here in a minute and were going to make a 3 course meal because were masterchefs and all, hopefully we don’t burn down the kitchen. I hear the doorbell and I look at the intercom, there they are pulling stupid faces into the camera.

Liana: HEEY BIRTHDAY GURL

Talia: hi do I know you?

Danielle: loser let us in its freezing

Talia: Yeah yeahhh, IS THAT MY PREZZIE?

Liana: Sure is and no, you can’t open it until it’s 12am

Danielle: Soz beb, but it’s worth the wait

Talia: I believe you, wanna start cooking? I can just tell were going to need hours to clean up..

Liana: Oh yeah, with the way we cook!

Danielle’s P.O.V:

After about 5 hours in the kitchen, we finished our amazing desserts. We made a rainbow cake, a chocolate suflay and chocolate pizza, you could say were a bit healthy. After we finished cleaning up it was 11:50pm, 10 minutes until Talia’s birthday. She has no idea what’s in store for tomorrow and I can’t wait for her reaction!

Danielle: 10 MINUTES TALZZZ

Talia: YAAAAAY! Oi lets play some music

Liana: yessss, loud aswell

Talia grabbed her iPhone from the kitchen bench and put it in her doc, she put her music on shuffle and the first song that came up was ‘Pound the Alarm by Nicki Minaj’ she turned it up and we started dancing.

Talia’s P.O.V:

It’s my birthdayyyyyyyy, FINALLY 16!  The girls literally jumped on top of me then got off to grab my present. All of a sudden my phone stopped playing music and buzzed, I looked over at the called I.D and it said ‘Luke <3<3<3<3’ and I answered.

Talia: Hello

Luke: HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY BABE, I hope you have the most amazing day ever you deserve it.  I remember when I first met you 4 years ago, you were at the park with your brother and I was with my mine. You mean the world to me and without you I don’t know what i’d do. I’ve forgotten everything else I wrote in my card but yeah you get my gist. Love you to the moon and back

Talia: I LOVE YOU TOO LUKEEE, THANKYOU

Luke: I’ll see you later on today and I hope you like my present. Mwah  beb

After I hung up from Luke, my Facebook was going insane. A few people had already posted some embarrassing photos of me that I don’t even remember taking, but they were funny. I looked at the photo from Luke and it was a photo from the day he asked my out :’) I looked up from the laptop and saw Liana and Danielle giving me their cheesy smiles holding a bag in their hand.

Liana and Danielle: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LITTLE SHIT, OPEN IT!

I eagerly unwrapped their gift and to my surprise it was a 5KG jar of nutella and a black and white Bardot dress that I had wanted for ages but didn’t have the money to buy, as I was broke.

Talia: Thank you so much, I love you girls more than anything!

Liana: We love you too, but I think we should get to bed now coz we have a big day planned for you

Talia: What about you talking about? I thought the guys were coming over and we were going out to dinner?

Danielle: Yeah.. nah, it’s your 16th birthday of course we were going to organise something big

Talia: now I definitely won’t be sleeping tonight!

I woke up at 11am, for a few seconds I forgot it was my birthday but then all of last night’s events came rushing back into my mind and I smiled ridiculously to myself. Before I went to bed I put my phone on silent so I wouldn’t get woken up my any early morning text messages, I walked out into the kitchen to see Danielle and Liana making breakfast, telling me I have an hour to get ready.

Danielle: Ok so, where were going.. You’re going to get hot so don’t dress like you’re going to Antarctica

Liana: Yeah, it’s casual so like wear you’re tigers with shorts or something

Talia: Got no idea where were going but I trust you both so okay

Liana’s P.O.V:

We got Anthony to drop us off at laser squirmising, instead of catching a bus because we blind folded Talia so she didn’t know where we were going. When we arrived, Anthony guided Talia out of the car and Danielle and I went inside firs to make sure everybody was there. We walked in and saw Luke and the others all sitting down, we signalled them to get up because Talia was almost inside.

Talia’s P.O.V:

I was actually pretty nervous walking into wherever I was going, I knew it wasn’t formal because we were all wearing casual clothes but as I stepped inside this place it hit me. Laser squirshmising. Again, I had this ridiculous smile all over my face and this time, I probably had everyone looking at me. Anthony untied my blind fold and there was the group, Luke was the first one to come up and hug me and then he gave me the best kiss ever. I could hear all the ‘awwwws’ and ‘how cutee’ and then Anthony ‘ew you’re so gross’ so I pulled away and just laughed.

Luke’s P.O.V:

After everyone had wished Talia a happy birthday, we all went into a room and decided our teams. The blue team was myself, Talia, Danielle, Jai, Skip, Lauren and the red team was Liana, Beau, James, Summer, Carla and Tyla. We all put on our vests and made our way into a massive, dark maze with fluoro paintings all over the walls. It was game on.