12 - read reciepts

song mood for this chapter-
just a stranger - kali uchis, steve lacy

mia's pov

i get woken up by jack constantly poking on my face. i furrow my eyebrows and open my eyes to see jack staring directly at me with a small smile on his face.

"good morning, baby cakes." he says, two inches away from my face.

"were you watching me sleep? that's creepy." i groggily say.

he lets out a small laugh and i rub both of my eyes, trying to remember what happened last night.

i shiver slightly as the cool air conditioning hits my skin. that's when i realize i'm completely naked and exposed.

"oh my god." i quickly cover myself underneath my blanket.

"nothing i haven't seen before, mia." he laughs. he reaches under the covers and pulls me closer to him so that my head is on top of his chest.

"we fucked for two hours straight last night." i blurt out.

"hm. how was i?" he says as he traces my skin with his finger.

"meh." i say, smiling to myself.

"that's not what you were saying last night." he looks at me. "yes daddy! hoy-yeahhh!" he moans in a high pitched voice.

"i did not say that!" i yell.

his body vibrates with laughter which echos through my bedroom. i could get used to this.

"ah. the thought of your pretty mouth wrapped around my dick makes me wanna-"

"jack! how do you function with that mouth of yours." i scrunch my face.

"uh, you can't say anything baby, you curse like a sailor." he defends himself.

"you forgot to add cakes." i look up at my ceiling.

"hm?"

"babycakes. you said baby."

"i kind of like baby better." he states, causing my cheeks to redden.

"can you ride me next time?" he shifts his body towards me.

my eyes widen and i slam a pillow in his face. i have no idea why he's being so goddamn bold.

"ow!" he dramatically yells.

"it's what you deserve." i snicker.

"shut up." he lifts me up and gives me a sloppy kiss on the lips.

"gross, i haven't brushed my teeth." i turn my face to the side.

"i don't care." he says as he cuddles his face in my neck.

i reach over to my nightstand and check my phone which has three notifications.

sebastian
did i scare you off?😅
sent 11:35pm
hello??
sent 11:43pm
goodnight mia❤️
sent 12:07am