38| You Think I Am A Man?

Start from the beginning

I jumped right from my spot to hear loud sound drilling my eardrums, pressing my back on Edward who wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer, his fingers gripped my hands to squeeze them, urging me to calm down.

"Rose, let him go!" I yelled at her, to convince her.

"Rose, Emily is right, let him go!" Edward also tried to convince her.

"No. I can't! He dared to hit a girl like me! I would make sure to castrate him, emasculate him and sell his dick to the stray dogs and cats on the street!"

And I didn't doubt her a little that she wouldn't do all that!

She was always a moody person no one ever wished to cross paths with!

"He just did his duty, Rose! He thought you were a burglar so he kicked you-" Edward yelled at her, heavy with words to molify her anger.

"Do you want your dick as well, to be sold, Edward?! I don't mind having one more item to sell. After all they would give me a heavy price for a billionare's cock!"

Whoa!

Steam rushed out of my ears hearing her words and I saw all colour drained out from Edward's face, who could only cough in response.

"Rose, how about you leave him for now? I'm sure you must be tired! Let's eat, shall we!?I would be happy to talk to you! Tell me how was your day? When did you come back-" I asked, only to be cut down by her quick question.

"Do you keep beers with ice!?" Rose asked, looking at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah! We do! A lot! Infact, we just bought a fresh pack of them yesterday, you know to cheer.. So? Will you join us then!? Huh!?"

"Well then. Okay! I'm tired as well! I might as well as get some hot shower!" She put down her gun, turning the safety on and throwing it towards me, which I caught it almost dropping it a second ago.

"Why are you giving your gun to me?!" I asked, my eyes gleaming with real love to run my fingers along the treacherous weapon.

"It's Edward's! Not mine!" She yelled bending on floor to pick one gun and putting it behind her back before bending again to pick Michael's gun and threw it towards him.

Michael caught the weapon with surprise, his eyes reflecting mild respect and mild admiration.

"You can go for now! But if you kick some girl one more time, I'll make sure to remove your bladder and make you pee in front of whole public next time you dare to do it!"

To my surprise, he just nodded, bowed a little and went outside.

"You have Edward's gun? How!?" I looked at Edward who stood as confused as me.

"Well! I came to your bedroom to surprise all of you, but then I thought I would take Edward's gun and would threaten you into thinking that I am some criminal. So I took his gun but you appeared before I could scare you away!"

"Where exactly did you find the gun, then!?" I asked bitterly, eyeing Edward to show him how much he wouldn't let me have his gun when Rose could easily found and use it.

"Why, In your shoe box, of course!"

"What? In my shoes box!? Why would someone hide it in my shoe box?!" I glared at Edward, asking him in third person.

Rose yawned and started to pick up her discarded clothes on floor. "Because it's the place where you would least expect the gun to be found!"

"You hid the gun in my stuff thinking I would never search my own things for it!?'