.A Night Like This.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who reads this from the start to the end!

Song: Warrior
Artist: Beth Crowley
._____________.

"Daddy!" Chloe yelled out hugging her daddy legs as he enter the prison. Daryl smile down at his baby girl as he bent down and scooping her up into his arms. Chloe giggled as she nudged her head in the crock on his neck. Daryl chuckle shaking her head.

Making his way into the prison, the group had set up a table with some bored games laying around.

"Look what we found." Carl grinned. Daryl sat Chloe on the ground, she quickly ran to Carl said grabbing his hand.

"Lets play jinga!" She cheered jumping up and toe. Rick smiled, walking over to the table.

"Who ever loses gets to mind the fences. And who ever wins gets a weekend off." He said building the blocks up. Chloe laughed at the expense Glenn made.

"Thank about it Glennie! If you win, you won't have to do nothing but sleep for an enter weekend!" She yelled happily. The ground laughed as Chloe started to dance around them.

Chloe came to a stop near Beth. "When we're done playing, would you sing for us?" She asked her. Beth blushed looking down to her hands.

"Please!" Chloe begged putting her hands together giving Beth her best puppy dog look.

"It would be nice to sat around singing some songs." Lily spoke stepping closer to Daryl, her arms crossed over her chest.

Beth inhaled as she looked up to the group. "Only if Maggie and Chloe joins me."

Chloe looked to Maggie who shook her head but stopped when Chloe give her the puppy look, with some added bunny ears. She laughed nodding her head.

"Yeah!"
.______.

"No!" Chloe yelled as the jing tower fell as she went to take her turn. "No fair!" She shouted crossing her arms.

"Chloe this game is ment to be unfair." Lily spoke walking over to the little girl.

"But its unfair that this game is unfair!" She shouted throwing her foot down. Everyone shook their heads, laughing. "Can't we sing now?"

Beth stood from her spot on the floor, walking over to her, Maggie joining them. "What song?"

Chloe looked up to the ceiling, taping her chin. "How about we sing.... Warrior by Beth Crowley?"

Beth smile noddimg her head. "Okay."

Beth: "You fascinated me
Cloaked in shadows and secrecy
The beauty of a broken angel."

Maggie: "I ventured carefully
Afraid of what you thought I'd be
But pretty soon I was entangled."

Chloe: "You take me by the hand
I question who I am."

All: "Teach me how to fight
I'll show you how to win
You're my mortal flaw
And I'm your fatal sin
Let me feel the sting
The pain
The burn
Under my skin."

Chloe: "Put me to the test
I'll prove that I'm strong
Won't let myself believe
That what we feel is wrong
I finally see what
You knew was inside me
All along."

Maggie: "That behind this soft exterior
Lies a warrior."

Beth: "My memory refused
To separate the lies from truth
And search the past
My mind created."

Maggie: "I kept on pushing through
Standing resolute which you
In equal measure
Loved and hated."

Beth: "You take me by the hand
I'm seeing who I am."

All: "Teach me how to fight
I'll show you how to win
You're my mortal flaw
And I'm your fatal sin
Let me feel the sting
The pain
The burn
Under my skin."

Chloe: "Put me to the test
I'll prove that I'm strong
Won't let myself believe
That what we feel is wrong
I finally see what
You knew was inside me
All along."

Maggie: "That behind this soft exterior
Lies a warrior."

Chloe: "Lies a warrior."

Beth: You take me by the hand
I'm sure of who I am."

All: "Teach me how to fight
I'll show you how to win
You're my mortal flaw
And I'm your fatal sin
Let me feel the sting
The pain
The burn
Under my skin."

Beth: "Put me to the test
I'll prove that I'm strong
Won't let myself believe
That what we feel is wrong
I finally see what
You knew was inside me
All along."

Maggie: "That behind this soft exterior
Lies a warrior."

Chloe: "The pictures come to life
Wake in the dead of night
Open my eyes
I must be dreaming."

All: "Clutch my pillow tight
Brace myself for the fight
I've heard that seeing
Is believing."

Everyome stood to their feet, clapping their hands with smiles on their faces. Chloe smile brightly bowing her head before she ran to Daryl who picked her up into his arms.

"What do you think daddy?"  She asked him keeping that sweet smile on her little face. Daryl smiled kissing his little girl on her forhead.

"You sounded like an angel sweetheart." He replied smiling even brighter as he watched his daughter eyes light up. The smile on his face never fadded, not careing that the others had just witnessed his soft side for the first time since they all meet.

"Who wants to play Uno?" Carl questioned looking between his family.

"Me!" Chloe yelled jumping out of Daryl arms.

"Sounds like fun." Lily spoke sitting down next to Beth.

"Count me in." Glenn said wrapping an arm around Maggie shoulder.

"I think I'll have a go at it." Maggie repiled kissing Glenn cheek.

"I'll just sit back and watch." Hershel said leanding against the all.

"I'll play the winner." Rick spoke sitting down beside Carol.

"And I'll read a book." She said smiling picking up a book that sat next to her.

"I'll watch baby Judith." Beth replied looking over to Judith who slept soundly in a home made crib.

Daryl said nothing as took his spot next to Chloe who smiled up at him.

"Who's going first?" Glenn asked looking between Carl and Chloe.

Carl grinned. "I'll start the game." He said placing a few cards in front of everyone who is playing the game.

For the reminder of the night the group sat and talked, some playing bored games other hanging around listening the other people laughing until it was time for them to go to bed.

Chloe layed in Daryl arms with Zoe sleeping at their feet. "I love you daddy." Chloe whisper hanging her teddy bear close.

"Love you more sweetheart." Daryl whisper back, kissing the top of her head before falling sleep, making sure Chloe was close to him, safe and sound.
.___________.

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

I hope you guys like this anniversary chaper of nothing but fun!

Thank you everyone for reading my..... no our story!!!

.Xoxo Mae.