Cell Block C

...Chloe pov...

The next morning daddy and the others are going into the prison to clear it out and make it safe for us to stay in. Lily also went I can see that me and here are going to be great friends, if she wants to be friends wit a 3 year old. I shrugged my shoulder at my thoughts as I walked over to Carl as I picked up and stick and started to bang on the fences as will as everyone else.

"Hey over here!" I shouted at the walkers getting their attention so that the group get in the fences without any walkers getting our. I watched as Maggie stab one of the walkers under its helmet.

"You see that?!" I heard her shouted to the others. Daddy looked over at Maggie and nodded his head as he did the same with one of the walker with a helmet on come up to him. I looked over at everyone who was on the opposite side of me. I watched as daddy and the group disappear into the prison. I let out a sign as I sat down on the ground as Zoe came and layed down next to me. I looked up when there was a shadow was cast over me.

"Hey Carl." I said as he sat down next to me.

"Your doing alright?" He asked as he wrapped his arm his arm around me.

"Yup just waiting to get inside. This heat is killing me." I said laying my head on his shoulder as I took a deep breath.

"Yeah I know." He said just as daddy and the other walked out. I smiled up at Carl as we both stood up and ran to the gate.

"Is it safe?" Lori asked Rick as he stood on the other side of the fence. Rick nodded his head and mumble as 'yeah' under his breath. Lily walked over to the gate and opened letting the rest of us in. I hugged Lily as I got inside with a smile.

"Thank you." I said before running to daddy who picked me up and kissed me on the forhead before walking us inside. I smiled as daddy set me down on the ground. I looked around the area seeing round tables. I ran to on of the tables and set my knees on the chair thingy as I looked around. I jump off the table and ran into another area seeing a bunch of cells. I ran to on of them and looked inside seeing a buck bed on one wall with a sink and a toilet on the other wall. I turned and ran out the cell and ran to the others. Confused I ran up the stairs almost tripping.

"Careful Chloe." I heard daddy say a sign climed to the top. I looked down at him.

"Okay." I said as ran to the rest of the cell seeing almost the same thing expect for the last cell. I looked in and saw a little shelf on the wall with a picture on it. I carefully climed on the sink and grabbed the picture. I jump on the floor and say down on the bed. The picture is of a woman and a man holding a baby in one arm and a little kitty in the other.

"Chloe?!" I heard my name. I quickly got up and ran downstairs. I ran to where the tables was. I stopped and take my seat next to daddy and Lily.

"Alright we sleeps in the cells-"

"Nah I'm not sleeping in no cage." Daddy said as he picked me up and put on his lap.

"Okay people can share cells or have one of for the themself." Rick said everyone nodded their heads as they and walked to the cell. Daddy stood up as he put me down on the ground.

"Whats that?" Lily asked as daddy walked into the cell block.

"I found it in one if the cells." I said handing her the pictures of the family.

"Hmm maybe if we find the family we can give it to them." She said rubbing my back as she handed me the pictures.

"I wish I had a camera. I can take pictures of our family." I said as we walked into the cell block.