Okay...

Highway to Hell by AC/DC

...Daryl pov...

"Come one!" Rick shouted as I carried Lily through the dark hallway. Rick was in front of me as T-Dog was behind me.  

"Come on Lily hang in there." I whisper making sure Rick and T didn't hear me as we finally made it to the cell block. Rick quickly opened the cell door and let me in. I quickly ran to the block where I saw Chloe running down the stairs only to stop. I quickly ran to Lily cell where I layed her down on her bed.

"Chloe baby go and get Maggie okay." I whisper to her and she stood in the door way with tears runing down her face. She nodded her head as she ran out. I kept my hand on the wound as I try to stop the bleeding as best as I could.

"You can't die on us Lily.......you can't die on me." I whisper as I looked at her face her skin was pale her hair was dark. I let out a sigh as Maggie came running in.

"What happened?" She asked as she ran to my side.

"Gun shot." I said as she took my spot as I stood up and stood in the door way as I looked to my hands that was covered in blood. This girl has no idea what she was doing to me, since I saw her with Chloe making her smile just brought light me and that rare. The only person who actually brought me light is my baby girl. She was the only person I could be myself around. Going to be honest I'm mean on the outside but broken and weak on the inside but I became strong on the inside when I first saw my baby girl, when I first held her in my arms was when everything change for me.

I flet tiny arms wrap around casuing me to snap out of my thoughts. I looked down and saw my baby girl her bright blue eyes looking up at me.

"Chloe Im coverd in blood." I said but she just shook her head.

"I dont care." She said as she held her arms out. I let out another sigh as I picked her up as she layed on her head on my shoulder.

"She going to be alright daddy. I can feel it." She whisper to me as I walked outside to wash all the blood off of me.

"Really?" I asked as I set her down once we got outside. I took same water we had gather and started to wash up.

"Yeah...daddy can I tell you something?" She asked. I nodded my head as I dry my hands off.

"Lily told me that she likes you.....like she ''likes'' you.....whatever that means." She said as she quoted the 'like' part. I chuckle as I walked over to my motorcycle with Chloe following.

"What does it mean?" She asked as she sat down with her back against the wall. 

"Ill tell you sweetie when you get older." I said as I grabbed some tools to work on my bike.

"But how will I know what she means if I don't know what it means." She said her face turning into confusion as she looked over at me.

"Just trust me baby girl you don't want to know." I said with a smile as I worked. My smiled fadded as Rick walked out as he rubbed his face.

"She awake." He said casuing Chloe to jump up.

"Can I go see her?!" Chloe asked as she looked between me and Rick. I threw my hands up tell her to go. Chloe jumped up and down.

"Yay!" She shouted as she ran off. Rick let out a laugh as he shook his head and walked back inside as I continue to work. I need something to do to get everything off my mind. I let out a groan as I slimmed my tools down.

"Damnit." I cruised under my breath as I stood up. How could this happen? How could one minute me and Merle go from enjoying watching 'Harry Potter'with Chloe to watching people die! Why should any kid watch people die in the front of them, why should they have to grow up in a world like this?! Why?!