The Barn

...This is still a flash back...

...Chloe...

"Zoe!" I shouted as I ran through the yard looking for Zoe. I ran until I came to Glenn who was standing next to Maggie.

"Glenny?" I asked as I tugged on his sleeve.

"Oh hey Chloe what is it?" He asked looking down at me.

"Have you seen Zoe? I can't find her anywhere." I asked looking around the farm.

"Maybe she playing hide and seek?" He said. I looked up at him confused.

"Why would a puppy play hide and seek?" I asked as I looked to Maggie who shrugged her shoulder.

"Maybe she playing with the horse's." Maggie said as she bent down to my level. I smiled to Maggie and give her a hug.

"Thank you Maggie." I said as I took of running to the stables with the horse's. As I ran inside I heard barking coming from on of the stalls.

"Zoe!" I ran to the stall she was in and saw her on the ground rolling on her back.

"There you are." I said walking into tye stall and picking her up.

"Dont ever run off like that again." I said as I rubbed her head. As I was about to walk out I heard a noise from behind me. Turning around I saw one of Hershel horse's looking at me. I put Zoe down gently as I carefully walked up to the horse.

"Its okay, I won't hurt you." I said as I slowly walked up to her as I stuck out my hand. I was about to teach my hand against its nose when it rear up on it's back legs. I let out a scream as I fell on my butt. The horse kept jumping up and down on its back leg as it kept getting closer to me. Zoe kept barking as it kept a sign slowly back away.

"Daddy!"

...Beth pov...

Me and Maggie are standing around as the group are talking about the little girl Sophia. Poor thing must be scared. As we stood there we heard barking. Looking we saw Chloe dog Zoe running towards and headed straight to Glenn.

"What is it girl?" Glenn asked as he bent down to Zoe level. Zoe kept barking and spinning in circles. I looked to Maggie confused until we heard a scream coming from the stables. We looked to Zoe to see her grabbing Glenn shirt and pulling him. I grabbed Maggie arm as we followed Zoe and Glenn with the rest of the group behind us. As we got to the stables we heard one of our horse screming along with Chloe.

"Chloe!" We yelled as we run to the stall to see Chloe on the ground coverd in mud as our horse Nervous Nelly was standing almost on top of her. 

"Woah girl! Easy!" I shouted running in front of her.

"Maggie get Chloe out of here!" I shouted as I tried to calm Nelly down. I watched as Maggie grabbed Chloe and pulled her away. I carefully back up as I tried not to get myself killed. As I was backing up I felt someone grab my arm pulling me out of the stall. I quickly closed the door and locked it behind.

"What where you doing in there?!" Glenn shouted as he looked to Chloe who was in tears.

"I was getting Zoe." Chloe cried as Zoe came and sat by her feet.

"You could've gotten yourself killed!" Glenn shouted. Chloe let out a sob as she took of running.

"Glenn! She just a child!" I shouted running after her. I ran after the crying girl as her and Zoe ran towards the woods.

"Chloe! Wait!" I shouted casuing Chloe to stop and look back at me. I stopped at her side and caught my breath.

"Glenn hates me." She cried as she bent down and hug Zoe.