We're Leaving Again?

[[Go and check out the new version of "My Little Dixon"]]

[Edited]

•Chloe•

I woke up the next morning in the warmth of the blanket. I yawned and stretched before hoping out of bed. I looked over to daddy who is sleeping on the couch. I smiled and over the couch before jumping ontop of daddy trying to wake him up.

"Wake up daddy! Wake up!" I shouted, Daddy let out a groan before he wrapped his arm around me knocking me on my side.

"Daddy!" I giggled making daddy chuckle before setting up.

"Can we get breakfast?" I asked, Daddy nodded his head rubbing the tierness out of his eyes, I grabbed some clothes before runing back over so daddy can help me put them on. I really need to learn how to do it myself.

I grabbed my book as me and daddy made our way to the dining room where I saw Glenn, T-Dog, Andrea Carol, Sophia, Dale, Rick, Carl and Lori sitting at the dining table. When me and daddy walked in people said their good mornings. Me and daddy made our way over to an empty table.

"Here you go." T-Dog said putting a plant of eggs in front of me and daddy.

"Thank you." I told him before stuffing my face with the eggs.

"Slow down Chloe." Daddy said, I did as told and slowed down. I continue to eat until Shane walked in with scratch marks on his neck.

"What the hell happened to your neck man?" T-Dog asked, I looked to daddy then back at Shane. I saw him looking at someone. Following his gaze I saw he was looking at Lori but I shrugged it off.

"I dont know. Properly did it in my sleep or something." Shane answered, looking down at his food.

"I never seen you do that before." Rick said, Shane shook his head and looked back up.

"Me either man. Not like me at all." He said, eyeing Lori who was looking anywhere but at him. I looked to daddy before going back to my eggs just Jenner walked in.

"Morning." He said, The group mumbles morning under their breaths. I just ignored him and continue to eat my breakfast.

"I dont mean hit you with questions this early-" Dale started but Jenner cut him off.

"But you will anyways?" Jenner asked.

"We didn't come here for eggs." Andrea asked, I looked to Jenner who let out a sign.

"Follow me." Jenner said, The group looked at each other before following Jenner out of the room. Daddy picked me up and followed behind the rest of the ground into a large room filled with computers.

Jenner started to explain how he was the only one here. I didn't really listen to him much since I have no idea what he was saying.

Daddy put me down and told me to go over to Carl and Sophia so I did. I walked over to Carl and set down next to him putting my book in my lap. I opened the book and started to look at the pictures since I dont know how to read.

I was about half way done when I heard Rick and Shane yelling. I tried to ignore it but Rick yelled for everyone to go and pack our stuff. Daddy walked over to me and picked me up before storming out of the room and heading towards our room. When we made it to the room daddy put me on the couch and started to pack our stuff.

"We're leaving again arent we?" I asked, Daddy stopped packing and looked at me.

"Yes baby....this place isn't safe anymore." He said, before he started to pack again. I didnt say anything as I got off the couch and walked over to Emma that was still on the floor. I picked her up and held her to my chest before I walking back to the couch and hopped on it waiting for daddy. As daddy was packing the room became hot.