Shit happens

...Lily pov...

Me Daryl T-Dog and Rick all walked down the dark hallways trying to teach the group of man. I can care less about their names so I'll just call them man. I stand next to Daryl as we both walked behind the group keeping our eyes out for anything. I held my bow with the arrow at ready when the group stopped in front of us.

"Now go slow, none of that riot shit." Rick said to the man. As a few walkers walked towards us. The group looked at each other before screaming as they all ran to the walker and started to beat them and kick them with actually kill them. I looked to Daryl with a nod as we both aimed our bow at tye walkers that was now on the ground. We took our shot and we watched as the walkers fell limps. The men looked back at us shocked.

"You shot them in the head, not kicking them." I said as I went and received mine and Daryl arrows. I walked back over to Daryl and handed him his arrow.

"Don't know how to listen for shit. Gonna get us all killed." Daryl whisper to me as Rick was saying something to the group.

"Not if we kill them first." I whisper back, Daryl looked at me with a smirk on his lips.

"I'm starting to like ya." He said.

"What can I say I'm a quick learner." I said as I walked slightly ahead of him as I got a bother arrow ready. I have a feeling that I'll have to kill someone. As we walked I noticed something was off about the bigger dude. I walked closer to Rick as he was right behind him. I look closely to the dude back and saw a bit mark.

I quickly grabbed my hunting knife and pushed the dude up against the wall while I held my knife against the back of his neck.

"When where you going to tell us?!" I asked as Daryl stood next to me as he aimed his crossed bow at the others.

"I got nothing to tell ya! I swear!" He said as I held against. For being half my size the dude didn't fought back.

"That bit mark on your neck! That ain't nothing?!" I shouted as I pressed my knife farther against his neck.

"I didn't know! I-I swear!" He cried out. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking I saw it was Rick.

"Calm down Lily." He said.

"Calm down! He bit! He could turn anytime and kill us!" I shouted looking back at tye dude bit mark.

"Let them handle it." Rick said calmly looking at the others. I let out sigh as I pulled away from the dude.

"If they don't kill you I won't hesitate to put an arrow through your skull." I spat before I walked away as I took my bow off my shoulder grabbing an arrow as I got it ready.

"You really have some fire in you." T said as the group started to yell.

"Only when I need it." I said. I watched as they group stood in front of the dude not wanting to kill him.

"I knew they wouldn't do it." I said as I aimed my bow at the dude head before letting go of the arrow watching the arrow pierced the dude in the head making him fall which caused everyone to turn to me.

"What? I said I was going to kill him if they didn't." I said cauching Daryls eyes as the group looked at me. Rick looked back at the others as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Damn girl, remind me not to get on your bad side." Daryl whisper to me as we all began to walk again. I stayed quit as I put away my bow and grabbed my hunting knife. I hate it when I have to kill people but when it comes to it I will if it means it can keep the group safe. We all walked in slight until we came to a room field with machines. Rick walked over to a double doors and went to open them only to stop when we heard banging against it.

"Will shit looks like we're not going in there." Man one said as he looked around all of us.

"Shut up." I spat casuing his eyes to be on me.

"You know maybe after this week should you get to know each other more." He said looking me up and down.

"Excuse me? Your asking for an arrow in your head aren't you?" I snapped my grab tighten around my knife.

"What I just thought-"

"Your pushing your luck asshole." Daryl spat stepping closer to me. Man one smirk as he winked at me before he turned to Rick.

"I swear to god Daryl I'm going to put an arrow through his head." I whisper to Daryl as Rick talked to the others.

"I'm with you there." He whisper back.

"You know maybe we should just kill them.....kill all of them." I said as I looked to him.

"Its up to Rick....I don't feel like getting kicked out of the group with my daughter." He said as he held his crossbow close to him.

"Why? It's better if their dead then if they are in the same god damn prison where they could easily slip into our cell block and......I don't know kill us!" I whisper walking away from him. These people are not gonna hurt this group. Especially with Chloe and Lori who looks to be about due.

"Lily I did say I won't help you." Daryl whisper back as he walked up to me.

"Good." I said as I turned my attention to the group as I watched Man one walk to the double door. He grabbed the door handles as he turned and faced us before he looked at the doors and opened both of them letting walkers in.

"I said open one!" Rick yelled as we all started to kill walkers.

"Shit happens!" Man one yelled as he threw a walker at me casuing it to fall on me and for me to drop my knife.

"Lily!" I heard Daryl shouted as I tryed to push the walker off of me.

"I'm going to kill you!" I shouted as Rick killed the walker off of me and helped me up. I quickly took Rick machete out of his hand as I stood in front of man one after every walker was killed.

"Sorry." He said as he looked at me.

"Yeah 'bro' shit happens." I said before I slimmed the machete in his head casuing blood to splash on me as the man fall to the ground. I wrapped the blood off my mouth as I handed Rick his machete as I grabbed my knife.

"Anyone else wants to play his game?" I asked as I turned to the three remaining guys. Two of them shook their heads while the other just glared at me. They are driving me crazy. I looked to Rick hoping he could deal with it. Rick nodded his head as he patted my back. I let out a sigh as I walked over to Daryl.

"You okay?" He asked as I rubbed my hand over my face.

"No, no I'm not okay. I just want to get this day done and over with." I said. Before either one of could speak there was a gunshot and a pain in my side casuing me to gasp as I felt myself hitting the ground.

"Lily!" The voice of Daryl rang through my ears as I layed on the ground as I held my side.

"Hey hey its okay....." He whisper as he I felt him move my hand away from my hand as I felt him putting pressure on it.

"The bullet didn't go through." T-Dog said.

"We have to get it out." I heard Daryl said casuing me to panic.

"No.." I gasp out as I shook my head.

"Lily if we don't do this you'll die." Daryl said making me look at him.

"What am I supposed to tell Chloe huh?" He asked. I let out a chuckle then a groan as I looked to T.

"Okay..." and that's when the sharp pain rushed through me casuing me to scream.

"Hold her down!" T yelled as I felt my legs and arm being held down. My scream continue as the sharp pain keep getting worser and worser.

"Hold on Lily!" Daryl shouted as darkness started to fill my vision. Everthing started to get darker and darker as my head started to spin.

"Lily!"

Was the last thing I head before everything went into complete darkness.