Curiosity

Narrator Pov

"Mama!"

Chloe shouted walking carefully over to Lily were she sat near the fence.

"Chloe what are you doing out of bed?!" Lily asked standing to her feet.

"Hershel said I should walk on it little but he said not to run." She said looking to Lily who let out a sigh before sitting back down. "Are you mad at me?"

Lily head snapped to Chloe eyes widen. "What no! I'm just... I'm just a little shocked." She whisper looking to her hands.

"Shocked about what?" Chloe asked curiosities.

"You... you calling me mama." Lily said honestly looking up to the little girl.

"Oh... well I do see you as my mama. Though daddy was a little shocked too." She said carefully sitting down next to Lily who helped her. "I don't get it, is it bad for to call you mama though you're not really my mama?"

"No Chloe it isn't bad. Yeah, I  mean it's a little strange because your dad and I aren't actually together."

"But you two like each other... right?" Chloe asked looking to Lily with hopeful eyes.

"I'm not gonna lie to you Chloe but yes... I do like your father and I do see you as my-"

"Daughter?" A voice rang out behind the two girls. Jumping Lily grabbed her gun from her holster before standing and turning around aiming her gun at who was behind her only to lower it when she saw it was Daryl.

"Daddy." Chloe giggled knowing he was there. She planned it all out in her head. She had mad a plan to get Lily to confess her love for her dad while he listen to everything that was just heard.

"Daryl what... what are you doing here?" Lily asked shocked and a little confused.

"I don't know, Chloe care to explain?" Daryl asked his little girl who smiled showing off her teeth before shacking her head.

"Nope!" She cheered clapping her hands. Rolling his eyes Daryl crossed his arms over his chest before looking back to Lily who looked anywhere but at him.

"Chloe inside please." Daryl said to his daughter. With a nod Lily helped Chloe to her feet. Waving goodbye to Lily and Daryl, Chloe carefully made her way inside and towards Carl who is sitting next to Rick.

"Carl..." Chloe whisper sitting down next to him.

"What?" Carl whisper back looking over at the little girl.

"Come and spy on Lily and dad with me." She whisper to him before looking at the door. With an evil smile her and Carl made her way over to the door before carefully opening it.

"I know Daryl but it's Chloe she... She just special and her calling me mama is something she decided to do Daryl. I didn't have anything to do with that." They heard Lily say.

"Yeah will I don't appreciate you coming into our life thinking you can make yourself a home." Daryl said storming past Lily.

"Will I don't appreciate you telling me what to do and Chloe... She clearing know something that we don't." Lily said crossing her arms.

"Really and what's that?" Daryl asked turning and facing Lily.

"I don't know Daryl maybe you should ask her that." Lily said throwing her arms in the air. "Because clearing I don't. And maybe she right... maybe I do like you and maybe I do think of Chloe as a daughter, but I maybe wrong. I may not-" Lily was cut off when she felt a pair of string lips smashing against hers.

Lily eyes widen but soon closed when she felt herself kissing back. Her arms found their way around Daryl neck just as Daryl arms made their way around Lily waist.

"Yes!" Chloe shouted throwing her arms in the air. Both Lily and Daryl broke apart before snapping their heads towards the little girl.

"Uh-oh." Chloe whisper looking to Carl who eyes was widen.

"Run!" They shouted of course Chloe couldn't run but luckily Carl was there to help.

Both Chloe and Carl ran inside the prison before running next to Rick.

"Ricky help us!" Chloe shouted hiding behind Rick.

"With?" Rick asked just as Daryl and Lily walked through the door.

"Them!"

>><<

Yay! An update!!!

Wow I'm really tired... reason?

Newborn orphaned baby kitten that's why.

That is correct ladies and gentlemen a newborn orphaned kitten found right under my house. Now I'm stuck watching out for him and taking care of him but that's okay I have help and I really really really love baby kittens except they cry and cry and won't shut up! No matter what you do! But luckily for me the baby kitten feel asleep.

Anyways thats all I have to say except that this story will be going under editing but very slowly. 

Anyways that's is all goodbye...

(P.S. don't hate me)