Where's Uncle Merle?

[[Go and check out the new version of "My Little Dixon"]]

[Edited]

•Chloe•

The next morning me daddy and Uncle Merle are sitting with the group around the fire eating breakfast.

"So Chloe. Whats your teddy bears name?" T-Dog asked. I ment T-Dog yesterday. He tought me how to play cards. Hes a really funny guy.

"I dont know yet. I only got her yesterday. Maybe Emma." I answered, taking a bit out of my oatmeal that Lori had made for us.

"Emma sounds like a good name for her." Amy said, I also met Amy yesterday along with her older sister Andrea.

"Thank you! Uncle Merle got it for my birthday!" I said happily, once I was done eating I jump up and turned to daddy who looked at me confused.

"What?" Daddy asked, I opened my arms. He looked towards Uncle Merle before looking back at me. He nodded his head. Daddy put down his plat once he was done eating and pulled me onto his lap.

"How old are you Chloe?" Carol asked, holding her daughter Sophia who is my new friend.

"Just turned 3 yesterday." I answered, holding my Emma to my chest. I looked to Uncle Merle. I started to shack as I remember what I saw on t.v. Its still scares me. Daddy noticed and looked to Uncle Merle.

"Ill be right back." Daddy said, standing up and walked over to our tent. By this point I was in tears. Once we were in the tent daddy set me down on my sleeping bag and he hugged me close.

"Shh baby girl. Its alright." Daddy whisper, rubbing my back as I cried.

▪Daryl▪

I held my baby girl as she cried. She cried until she fell asleep in my arms. I carefully layed her down trying not to wake her. Once I got her layed down
I quietly walked out of the tent.

Once I was outside I saw Merle getting in one of the trucks that he camp had. I looked one last time at my baby girl before walking over towards Merle.

"Whats going on?" I asked, Merle once I reached the small group.

"Going into the city get some supplies." He replied, lounding the truck.

"What about Chloe?" I asked thinking of Chloe and how she would react about her only Uncle leaving to get his dumb ass into trouble.

"Tell her I'll be back and that I love her." He said, getting into the truck before taking off with the rest off the group. I give a sigh and headed back to my tent. Once I got there I saw that Chloe was awake.

"Daddy?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey baby." I whisper taking my seat next to her before I pulled her onto my lap.

"Wheres Uncle Merle?" And there the question I was wishing she wouldn't asked.

"He went to find some supplies for us." I answered. She nodded her little head. I shook my head with a chuckle as I stood up. Chloe smiled up at me once I picked her up.

I walked us outside the sun hitting us..

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Chloe mumble lying her head on my shoulder.

"Ill see if we have any leftovers." I replied walking us over to the fire pit. I put Chloe down and being to look for some leftover only I couldn't find any. "Shit." I whisper as I kept looking.

"That's a bad word daddy." I heard Chloe say with giggle. I looked up to find Lori and Carl sitting together at a small table.

"Baby I want you to stay here okay?" I said to Chloe who nodded her head as she played in the dirt. I chuckled and stood up before walking over to Lori.