Prison

...Lily Pov...

I walked quietly behind the group of people. I smiled at Chloe was now fast alseep in her dad's arms. Must be tought having to keep a little kid safe in this world must also be scarey, never know what's hiding behind the corner. It could either be the dead or a human looking to stell whatever ever you have on you, or they could kill you and then the your stuff or they can....nevermind  moving on.

I was I deep thoughts when I heard a bark from being me. I quickly turned around and saw a white german shepherd puppy running towards us with what looks to be three dead rabbits.

"Zoe." Awe tiny voice said. Turning I saw that Chloe was now awake and hoping out if her dad's arms.

"Daddy look at what Zoe got!" Chloe cheered as the puppy Zoe dropped the bead rabbits on he ground.

"Nice." Chloe dad said as he picked the rabbits up and tied them to the rope that was around his waist.

"Looks like we have dinner." He said looking to the group who stood in front of us. I smiled down at Chloe who walked up to me.

"Lily are you staying for dinner?" She asked as we all being to walk again.

"Yeah I'm staying." I said with a smile. Chloe face lite up as she wrapped her arms around me. I chuckle as I hugged her back.

"Come on little mouse let's get a move on." I said as we started to walk again. Chloe let go of me as she looked up me confused.

"Did you call me little mouse?" She asked. I smiled and nodded my head. Chloe face grew into a smile as she ran to the front next to a little boy who was wearing a sheriff hat on. I chuckle as I walked up to Chloe dad. I still hadn't gotten his name.

"So does the redneck have a name?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Daryl. Dixon." He said sound a bit uncomfortable as we walked.

"You got one hell of a kid there." I said smiling up at him. Daryl nodded his head as he eyes looked to Chloe. Daryl didn't say anything after that as we all walked in complete slight.
--------------
The walk was long, my feet where killing me, my body was sore. I have a major headache and the heat from the sun doesn't help any. I looked around the small group seeing that I'm not the only who looked tired and sore.

"Can we stop?" A lady with short hair asked as she stopped and lend up against a tree. I stopped along with the others as I bent over and out my hands on my knees.

"Yeah." Rick said as he we all stopped. I straight myself up as put stuff down. I looked around but stopped when something shined in my eyes making me throw my hand up in front of my eyes.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this?" I asked as I walked towards the light.

"No, what is that?"

I walked closer until I was no longer I the woods. I looked and saw a large building looks to be.

"A prison." A voice next to me casuing me to look to see Rick standing there.

"Its a damn shame." Daryl said as he stood on the other side of me.

"No it could work." I said looking at him then at Rick who nodded his head.

Me and the group as walked towards the fence killing walkers along the way.  Once we got to the fence we all stopped and turned to Rick.

"Glenn you got those bolt cutter?" Rick asked an Asian guy. Glenn nodded his head as he took a pair of bolt cutter off his back as he ran to the fence and started to cut a hole in it big enough for everyone to fit through. Chloe was the first one to go then me and everone else. After everyone was in Glenn closed the hole with a rope as we all started to run to on of the gard towers.

"We need to shut the gates." Rick said as we looked do the field.

"Ill go." Glenn said as he went to the his bag off but was stopped but a young girl with brown short hair.

"No its a suicide run." She said looking to Glenn.

"Ill go." I said rising my hand. Everyone eyes was on me. I could tell that most of them don't really trust me.

"What if I die no one would care." I said with a shrug. Rick looked at everyone before nodded his head.

"Alright." He said as he handed me some rode. I nodded my head as I took one of my blanket from my bag and threw it over the bob wider. I throw my bow over my back making sure it doesn't fall off as I started to clime the fence. Once I was over I carefully jump off and landed with a roll as I got up and ran killing a walker as I went. As I ran there a shot the landed right next to me casuing me to stop and look up to see the lay with short hair reloading her gun.

"Sorry!" She shouted.

"Yeah sure your are." I mumble as I took off running to the gates. Once I made it I kicked one of the walkers making it fall back wards. I quickly took this time and shut the gate making sure I tied the road tightly. I checked the gate making sure no walkers could open it. Once that was done I quickly took off towards one if the gard towers.

"Light em' up!" Daryl shouted. I loaded my gun and quickly started to take out walkers one by one.

I smiled as everyone walked or run into the field. I quickly ran out if the gard tower and to the group. I watched as Chloe ran in the field with a laugh and a smile as she and Zoe ran around. I smile knowing the place could be safe, it could be a place we will call home.

"We haven't this much space since we lefted the farm!" The lady who shot at me said. I smiled as I took my jacket and layed it in the grass. I quickly grabbed on my hats and put it on to block the sun lay down. I let out a sign as simple closed my eyes.
---------------
...Chloe pov...

It was now dark and I'm standing on the bus with daddy as he took watch. I'm happy knowing we have a place we could stay at. Hopefully we can stay here and be able to call it home. Someone cleared their throat getting mine and daddy attention. I looked over and saw Lily standing with to plans of food. I smiled and I grabbed them from her as she climed up on the bus with help of daddy.

"Go get some rest, I'll take over." She said as she stood next to me. Daddy nodded his head and he eat his food and jumped down off the bus. After I was done I put my plat on the ground and jump into daddy arms. I smiled and waved at Lily who did the same before daddy walked us over to the camp fire.

"Alright." I heard Beth say as daddy set me on the ground and wrapping his arms around me.

Beth: "Of all the money that e'er I've spent.

I spent it in good company."

Beth and Maggie: "And all the harm that e'er I've done.

Alas it was to none but me."

And all I've done for want of wit.

To mem'ry  now I can't recall."

So fill to me the parting glass.

Goodnight and joy be with you all."

Oh all the comrades that e'er I've had.

Are sorry for my going away.

And all the sweethearts that e'er I've had.

Would wish me one more day to stay.

But since it falls unto my lot.

That I should rise and you should not.

I'll gently rise and I'll softly call.

Goodnight and joy be with you all.

After they where done singing I flet my eyes getting heavy. I layed my head on daddy legs as I found myself falling alseep.