The Greene and Carl

|Glenn Pov|

It was dark outside when we pulled up to the farm that girl told us about. As I came to a stop I looked back in the back seat to Chloe sleeping with her teddy bear. I let out a sign as we got out. I picked Chloe up carefully trying not to wake her up as I walked with T to the front door.

"Do we knock?" I whisper to T who shrugged his shoulders just as the door opened revealing the same girl who rode that horse.

"Did you shut the gate behind?" She asked clearing not seeing Chloe asleep in my arms.

"Yes." I whisper feeling my stomach dance. I watched as her gaze moved to T-Dogs arm.

"Its not a bit. I cut myself pretty badly." T whipser. The girl looked over at me then at Chloe.

"How old is she." She whipser with a smile.

"3." I answered just as Chloe moved a little in my arm but not waking up.

"Come on inside I'll get yall something to eat and to fix up that arm of yours." She said letting us in. Once we got inside the girl lend us to the room with Rick and Lori with Carl laying in bed.

"Hey..." I said getting their attention. "We're here okay?" I said with a nod. Lori smiled a little with a nodded of her head along with Rick.

"Thank you." Lori whipser. I nodded my head and walked out following the girl to their kitchen.

"So uh what's your name?" I asked as I carefully seat down at the table.

"Maggie Greene." She said she as an old woman came in with a medical kit. Not wanting Chloe to wake up to this I got up and lefted the kitchen and went to sit outside. I sat down at a rocken chair and lend back keeping Chloe head on my shoulder. I sat there for about four minutes before the door opened again. Looking over I saw it was Maggie who took her seat on the raily just as Chloe woke up.

"Glenny?" Chloe whipser rubbing her eyes. I lend forward holding Chloe making sure she doesn't fall.

"I'm here." I whisper looking over at Maggie who smiled.

"Where are we?" She asked looking around the place stopping at Maggie.

"We're safe." I answered as Chloe kept her eyes on Maggie.

"Who she?" She asked looking at me then back at Maggie.

"Thats Maggie Greene she owes the farm where going to be staying at." I said. Chloe looked over at me while pointing to the ground. Chuckleing I set her on the ground and watch as she walked up to Maggie.

"I'm Chloe Dixon." Chloe said sticking her hand out for Maggie to take. Maggie was a little shocked but took Chloe hand with a smile.

"Hi Chloe its nice to meet you." Maggie said with a smile. Chloe giggled and ran back to me. I smiled and picked her up setting her on my lap as she layed her head on my shoulder.

"Is Rick and Lori here?" Chloe asked looking at me.

"Yes they are in there with Carl." I said as Chloe eyes widen.

"Can I go see them? Please?" She asked. I looked over at Maggie as her smile fadded.

"Of course." I said. Chloe didn't say anything as she jump off my lap and ran inside. Signing I followed Chloe inside where I took her hand. I lend Chloe to the room where Rick and Lori was. Walking in Chloe let go of my hand and ran to Rick Lori.

"Hey Chloe." Rick whisper looking over at Lori who was sleeping in the chair next to the bed. Without saying anything I walked outside and took my seat back in the rocken chair.